Cheap printers

PillowSmoke

Does anyone know of cheap printers with ink tanks that I can refill myself? The ink cartridges cannot have chips on them. The printer should scan and printer in both black and white and color.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

I remember the Epson L220 was a cheap multi functional and had ink tanks that you could refill with ink bottles, but the colors were a little washout compared to normal printers.

Because all you do to refill is pour the ink in the tank from the bottle there is no chip involved to verify if you are using genuine ink or some generic brand.

I think Canon also have ink tank printers, but I am not sure of the price.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

1 minute ago, Sors said:

I remember the Epson L220 was a cheap multi functional and had ink tanks that you could refill with ink bottles, but the colors were a little washout compared to normal printers.

Because all you do to refill is pour the ink in the tank from the bottle there is no chip involved to verify if you are using genuine ink or some generic brand.

I think Canon also have ink tank printers, but I am not sure of the price.

Which canon printers in particular?

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

PIXMA G1400 is the smaller model I see in Canon's website.

Mystery is the source of all true science.