Best cheap smartphone?

So I'm looking for the best budget smartphone with these sorts of specs. Ideally 16GB internal, external 32+GB, decent camera (maybe 13 megapixel), removeable battery, and at least 4.5 inch screen. Can anyone recommed a device that can meet these requirements, and for no more than around £180/$240? Would seriously appreciate any advice. Cheers.

Just now, McSpazzzatron said:

So I'm looking for the best budget smartphone with these sorts of specs. Ideally 16GB internal, external 32+GB, decent camera (maybe 13 megapixel), removeable battery, and at least 4.5 inch screen. Can anyone recommed a device that can meet these requirements, and for no more than around £180/$240? Would seriously appreciate any advice. Cheers.

The ZTE ZMAX Pro was announced and comes out in august . If you are not on metro pcs then wait until the zenfone 3.

2 minutes ago, McSpazzzatron said:

1+X possibly if it is available to you.

2 minutes ago, McSpazzzatron said:

I don't know whether it lines up with the bands for your carrier (double check!) but the Huawei Honor 5X was $120 on Prime Day and it's around $200 regularly. I picked it up at $200 and I'm happy at that price point.

Great phone with some unofficial builds of CM, easy to root/unlock/etc.

Just now, Starelementpoke said:

1+X possibly if it is available to you.

Might not be available to OP since it's being discontinued.

4 minutes ago, McSpazzzatron said:

Megapixels don't matter too much. Overall camera quality does though.

As for the rest,  You're looking for an Android Phone Or you open to Windows Phones?

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Just now, AluminiumTech said:

Might not be available to OP since it's being discontinued.

Megapixels don't matter too much. Overall camera quality does though.

As for the rest,  You're looking for an Android Phone Or you open to Windows Phones?

It is? Aww.

I hope i could help you . But I do not know . Might be you could find some in tinydeal.com or pandawill.com. There are many store online they sell budget phones. 

14 hours ago, Starelementpoke said:

It is? Aww.

Yeah. they weren't making too much money off of those and so they're ceasing production. Any you can find are left overs nobody bought.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

I suggest looking into the the LG Stylus 2, or it's better equipped big brother, Stylo 2 Plus, if you can get your hands on it. It is 5.7" with 13Mp main cam, 5 MP front cam, 720 display, 16GB internal mem, runs a 1.2 quad core snapdragon with 1.5 GB RAM, although the + version can come with and octa-core up to 1.5ghz, and either 2 or 3 GB RAM depending on which one you get. And it shouldn't break your budget.. In the states it runs about $230-$250 brand new. And it takes an SD card and you can take the battery out!

If that's too much or you can't get one, see if you can pick up the LG K10 which will get you 16GB internal with SD support and (smaller) removable battery, but with a 5.3" 720 screen, 8MP main camera, 1.2 GHz quad-core, and 1.5 GB RAM.

Also Huawei and ZTE can make some killer budget phones but stay away from Alcatel whatever you do.