A good tablet for under $260

BrokenStar54

So I have a year old Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 and I've noticed it slowing down quite significantly than when I first got it, it now wont run most things that I do (mainly gaming, youtube, movies) without a low fps or long loading times. It wasn't really the best one I could get but it fit my budget for the time being. 

I was looking to replace it with a newer and more powerful tablet with atleast 16GB of internal storage and an SD slot with atleast 16 gigs aswell for additional files. I could probably stretch my budget to $280 depending on what the tablet has to offer.

Anyone know of any good ones for these specifications?

Just now, BrokenStar54 said:

So I have a year old Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 and I've noticed it slowing down quite significantly than when I first got it, it now wont run most things that I do (mainly gaming, youtube, movies) without a low fps or long loading times. It wasn't really the best one I could get but it fit my budget for the time being. 

I was looking to replace it with a newer and more powerful tablet with atleast 16GB of internal storage and an SD slot with atleast 16 gigs aswell for additional files. I could probably stretch my budget to $280 depending on what the tablet has to offer.

Anyone know of any good ones for these specifications?

shield k1

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3