Looking to build a cheap gaming pc

Hello LTT community! My parents are divorced and I have a decent computer at my dads, but I live with my mom and don't have a good computer here. The most I can play is Minecraft at bare minimum 20 FPS max

I live in the USA, and my budget at max is around $700. Preferably, a monitor and keyboard should be included in the build.

If you really want to know, this is the computer I have at my dads: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/6LnCGX

If you do want to help me out and recommend a build, I'd like you to keep in mind that I have time to wait. I don't need a computer immediately, so I'm OK if a build you recommend includes parts that are not yet out. For example, GTX 1060, AMD's 470/460, etc.

Although I very much route for the green side, it is fine if the build includes AMD graphics cards.

Form Factor isn't really a problem for me. The only thing I don't want is EATX, cause those things are huge.

Operating system.... Well I guess windows. I've really only dealt with windows 7 and I don't really like windows 10, but I can deal with it.

To sum it up:

$700 USD Budget

Mini-ITX through ATX

1 Monitor + Keyboard included (Very Preferred, sort of required) Only 1 monitor. I dont need 7.

I can wait to buy the PC

Green Side graphics card (Preferred, not required)

Windows (Insert number higher than 6 here)

One last thing, if you're going to recommend me a PC, say why you picked the parts you did or why you picked X over Y. I don't exactly just want a part picker link since I'd like to look at my options. 

Thanks to anybody who can do this for me,

~Wolf

Edited by JWolfCrafter
Added monitor specification

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($179.89 @ OutletPC) since games want 4 cores these days. Get a 6500 if you can.
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($49.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($29.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: A-Data Premier SP550 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($36.99 @ NCIX US) great value ssd for the money. Get a 240gb ssd if you can.
Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($43.95 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card  ($154.99 @ Newegg) save up for r9 390 or rx 480 if possible.
Case: Ultra XBlaster V2 ATX Mid Tower Case w/450W Power Supply  ($31.49 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($55.99 @ Amazon) great modular psu for the money.
Monitor: AOC i2369V 23.0" 60Hz Monitor  ($99.99 @ Best Buy) good value 23' ips monitor for $100.
Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator - OEM Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Optical Mouse  ($19.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $703.26
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-07-18 18:57 EDT-0400

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

i would recomend a better gpu, i know u set a price point but this way u r not getting the bang for your buck

6 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($179.89 @ OutletPC) since games want 4 cores these days. Get a 6500 if you can.
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($49.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($29.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: A-Data Premier SP550 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($36.99 @ NCIX US) great value ssd for the money. Get a 240gb ssd if you can.
Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($43.95 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card  ($154.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Ultra XBlaster V2 ATX Mid Tower Case w/450W Power Supply  ($31.49 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($55.99 @ Amazon) great modular psu for the money.
Monitor: AOC i2369V 23.0" 60Hz Monitor  ($99.99 @ Best Buy) good value 23' ips monitor for $100.
Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator - OEM Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Optical Mouse  ($19.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $703.26
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-07-18 18:57 EDT-0400

Well that was quick. I like most of the stuff there. You pretty much have everything covered, but I do disagree with the graphics card. I honestly have no clue whether the 470/460 would do better than the R9 380, but if the pricetag of the 460 follows the performance of the 460, I may be looking at that instead of the 380. 

2 minutes ago, JWolfCrafter said:

Well that was quick. I like most of the stuff there. You pretty much have everything covered, but I do disagree with the graphics card. I honestly have no clue whether the 470/460 would do better than the R9 380, but if the pricetag of the 460 follows the performance of the 460, I may be looking at that instead of the 380. 

i would recomend the 470, as far as the rumors go it shouldnt have much lower performance than the 480 and still will be much faster than the 460

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($199.99 @ SuperBiiz) great value
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($49.99 @ Amazon) nothing special will do the job
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($34.88 @ OutletPC) solid
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($47.49 @ OutletPC) i recommend getting a 120gb SSD or 250gb one if you could save $55 more
Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card  ($154.99 @ Newegg) wait for the 460/470 and 1060 but if nothing i think the 380 would be a great choice
Case: Azza Cosmas ATX Mid Tower Case  ($25.98 @ Newegg) solid
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($55.99 @ Amazon) solid PSU
Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 22.0" 60Hz Monitor  ($99.99 @ Amazon) Great Value
Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Gaming Bundle Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Optical Mouse  ($29.99 @ Amazon) Great value for a keyboard + mouse
Total: $699.29
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-07-18 19:07 EDT-0400

I'm a educated fool with money on my mind.

They say i got to learn but nobody here to teach me,if they can't understand it how can they reach me

Power and the money,money and the power,minute after minute,hour after hour

My Motivation

3 minutes ago, Dresta said:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($199.99 @ SuperBiiz) great value
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($49.99 @ Amazon) nothing special will do the job
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($34.88 @ OutletPC) solid
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($47.49 @ OutletPC) i recommend getting a 120gb SSD or 250gb one if you could save $55 more
Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card  ($154.99 @ Newegg) wait for the 460/470 and 1060 but if nothing i think the 380 would be a great choice
Case: Azza Cosmas ATX Mid Tower Case  ($25.98 @ Newegg) solid
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($55.99 @ Amazon) solid PSU
Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 22.0" 60Hz Monitor  ($99.99 @ Amazon) Great Value
Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Gaming Bundle Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Optical Mouse  ($29.99 @ Amazon) Great value for a keyboard + mouse
Total: $699.29
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-07-18 19:07 EDT-0400

Totally agree on the stuff here, especially on waiting for the newer cards. Still looking for anything better if somebody knows though, but I'm not so sure somebody could beat this.

3 minutes ago, JWolfCrafter said:

Totally agree on the stuff here, especially on waiting for the newer cards. Still looking for anything better if somebody knows though, but I'm not so sure somebody could beat this.

what pc u currently have? if the money is tight u could consider to build your new pc in your old computer case ( saving 25$ ), and to reuse your harddrive ( 50$ ) and your psu ( 56$ ) and using the total money saved ( 131 $ ) on a gpu of higher quality. but be carefull about the psu compatibility (dont forget to check the pcie pins)

sory i skiped a litle on your first post, now i see

2 minutes ago, Atlant said:

what pc u currently have? if the money is tight u could consider to build your new pc in your old computer case ( saving 25$ ), and to reuse your harddrive ( 50$ ) and your psu ( 56$ ) and using the total money saved ( 131 $ ) on a gpu of higher quality. but be carefull about the psu compatibility (dont forget to check the pcie pins)

32 minutes ago, JWolfCrafter said:

The most I can play is Minecraft at bare minimum 20 FPS max. 

i HIGHLY doubt theres anything reusable in that PC,i recommend building from sctrach

I'm a educated fool with money on my mind.

They say i got to learn but nobody here to teach me,if they can't understand it how can they reach me

Power and the money,money and the power,minute after minute,hour after hour

My Motivation

4 minutes ago, Atlant said:

It's a laptop so that's not much of an option. I do have a very old dell sitting in my room but it doesnt even boot anymore. (Motherboard failure according to Dell's beep codes). There's some ancient stuff in there but I dont think I could even sell the parts for over $50. 

My current laptop is also the thing that hits 20 FPS, and it's about 6/7 years old at least.

5 hours ago, JWolfCrafter said:

It's a laptop so that's not much of an option. I do have a very old dell sitting in my room but it doesnt even boot anymore. (Motherboard failure according to Dell's beep codes). There's some ancient stuff in there but I dont think I could even sell the parts for over $50. 

My current laptop is also the thing that hits 20 FPS, and it's about 6/7 years old at least.

you should still be able to reuse the storage even if its old(unless its ide). if you have the money, get the Rx 480, r9 390 or gtx 1060 instead of the R9 380.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

8 hours ago, herman mcpootis said:

you should still be able to reuse the storage even if its old(unless its ide). if you have the money, get the Rx 480, r9 390 or gtx 1060 instead of the R9 380.

I believe the storage is only some amount of MB, and I don't think its very high. I have no idea what processor it has because the chip got covered in thermal compound. There isnt a graphics card. There is a floppy drive though... if I ever find a need for that.

After the embargo got lifted, the 1060 is definitely looking better than the 480 or 390. Im definitely looking at the EVGA 1060 SuperClocked that looks like an absolute beast at the price of $250.

Still looking for any parts/part lists that can top Dresta/Herman's!