Xbox one controller

PaNdRaGoN

I mainly play CoD MW, MW3, MW2, Ghosts, Battlefield 4 and I got an Xbox one controller. I am up to buy an adapter for the windows(10) but I don't know if the controller is going to work with those games. Can I find any kind of verification that it will work or has anyone try this?? Thank you.

You could use a micro usb with it or get a wireless adapter. I use micro usb on mine and i would rather use it wireless. I know that you can use it on BF4 but i'm not sure about the others

Most modern games have controller support.

For a good way to tell: If the game was on console, it almost certainly supports controllers.

Another good way to tell: If it's a reasonably popular FPS, it very likely supports controllers.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2016 at 6:09 PM, Dash Lambda said:

Most modern games have controller support.

For a good way to tell: If the game was on console, it almost certainly supports controllers.

Another good way to tell: If it's a reasonably popular FPS, it very likely supports controllers.

On 7/18/2016 at 8:28 PM, purpa turta said:

You could use a micro usb with it or get a wireless adapter. I use micro usb on mine and i would rather use it wireless. I know that you can use it on BF4 but i'm not sure about the others

Ok thank you guys. i just got back from vacation so I am sorry I didn't response in time. I will try with the micro-USB for now :)