Getting a New Keyboard

Maihym

So I'm looking for a new keyboard that's wired and wireless. Basically I want something that is a full RGB backlit keyboard, full keyboard, and preferably not mechanical. If it's mechanical then that's fine. But I'm not looking to go above $75 but please send anything you guys can fine. I'm also looking for a mouse that's similar. It doesn't have to be full RGB but at least light up red, and I would like it to be wired or wireless, not bluetooth. Thank you.

Your request was a little confusing, but what i was able to get out of it was, that you wanted a RGB backlit keyboard, if not RGB then red backlit back lit keyboard. You do not want mechanical keyboard, and you do not want to go over $75, and you want a similar mouse. So what i have found is that the CM storm devastator II is a red backlit keyboard, that is not mechanical, and it comes with a mouse, for $30 which is pretty close to what you requested. Another option would be Corsair K30, It comes in red backlit keys, it is not a mechanical keyboard, and it has a pretty solid build. 

5 minutes ago, Cheddercheeze said:

Your request was a little confusing, but what i was able to get out of it was, that you wanted a RGB backlit keyboard, if not RGB then red backlit back lit keyboard. You do not want mechanical keyboard, and you do not want to go over $75, and you want a similar mouse. So what i have found is that the CM storm devastator II is a red backlit keyboard, that is not mechanical, and it comes with a mouse, for $30 which is pretty close to what you requested. Another option would be Corsair K30, It comes in red backlit keys, it is not a mechanical keyboard, and it has a pretty solid build. 

That sounds about right but the main features I'm really looking for is something that is optionally wired/wireless. So let's say I'm gaming or I don't need to go wireless, then I can just plug the cord in and go. But now I want to sit back and relax, I just unplug and sit back. That's really what I'm looking for. The mouse I'm not too concerned about, it's mainly just the keyboard I want.

Okay, so I have done some research, so the only backlit keyboard that i wired and wireless, is the Logitech K800.

It's a Non-Mechanical (Obviously), It's around $50-$80 depending on where you buy It, It is mainly wireless, but you can plug it in. I'm not really sure about it for gaming, but it should do (I had something similar for my first keyboard).

The only thing is that the key are backlit, but the only color is white, and that some people complain that the keys are close together. It seems pretty good, but like I said, I'm not sure about gaming on it.

4 hours ago, Cheddercheeze said:

It's a Non-Mechanical (Obviously), It's around $50-$80 depending on where you buy It, It is mainly wireless, but you can plug it in. I'm not really sure about it for gaming, but it should do (I had something similar for my first keyboard).

Thank you for your help, I think I'll just stick to my current keyboard.