Headset not detected by windows

Hoibard

I've had my headset for a while and everything has been fine until today when windows decided not to detect it at all. It's connected via a USB port and Steelseries engine has detected that it is plugged it. It's not however visible in the "playback devices" window. It's not just deactivated because I have enabled so that you can see deactivated things.

I have tried restarting my computer but that didn't solve the problem.

I haven't been able so find a solution online or my letting windows troubleshoot it.

What has happened and how do I fix it?

Go to the manufacturers website, and download the software for the product. That usually includes drivers and firmware for your headset, and give you options to customize settings, like sound signatures.

15 minutes ago, TheProfessionalAmateurs said:

Go to the manufacturers website, and download the software for the product. That usually includes drivers and firmware for your headset, and give you options to customize settings, like sound signatures.

I have the Steelseries Siberia V3 Prism and that's what Steelseries engine is for. I can customize the sound and all that but I can't hear anything. It's not showing up in the sound settings of windows