Google Chrome BSOD, won't work at all now

I was using chrome when all of a sudden I got a BSOD, I restarted my computer and once it was up and running again Chrome just won't load, all I get now is the white screen and no pages will load no matter what page it is, Steam and everything else is working fine except Chrome. I reinstalled Chrome and the problem is persisting and I don't know what to do, help would be greatly appreciated.

the man of flan, otherwise known as dan.

Do you know what the BS-Code was?

something along the lines of bsod-stop-error.jpg

Edited by MrAppendixX
wrong picture

Nothing like that appeared, it was one of these

Blue-Screen-of-Death-Windows-10.png

I don't remember what the bottom line of the text said but it was this and I freaked and restarted my computer as it was at 75% (which wasn't smart of me).

Now everything on my PC is working fine except Chrome, reinstalled it twice now and it doesn't respond at all, If I leave it open as it tries to load a page it eventually makes it to the "Kill Screen" where it gives me the options to either wait or kill the page. Restarted my computer multiple times now, even checking to make sure everything's plugged in and nothings loose inside and still the problem persists.

I haven't experienced a BSOD on this computer at all until this and I'm at a loss as I couldn't find anything on the web like this problem.

5 minutes ago, AutistcGiraffe said:
Spoiler

I don't remember what the bottom line of the text said but it was this and I freaked and restarted my computer as it was at 75% (which wasn't smart of me).

Now everything on my PC is working fine except Chrome, reinstalled it twice now and it doesn't respond at all, If I leave it open as it tries to load a page it eventually makes it to the "Kill Screen" where it gives me the options to either wait or kill the page. Restarted my computer multiple times now, even checking to make sure everything's plugged in and nothings loose inside and still the problem persists.

I haven't experienced a BSOD on this computer at all until this and I'm at a loss as I couldn't find anything on the web like this problem.

Could you post your system, and all the peripherals. We can close in on this I guess.

I haven't heard of something like this either

My computer gets weird bars and restarts sometimes when I close Chrome.  No bsod though.

There's something cool here - you just can't see it.

4 minutes ago, Cracklingice said:
Spoiler

My computer gets weird bars and restarts sometimes when I close Chrome.  No bsod though.

10 minutes ago, AutistcGiraffe said:
Spoiler

Repair Chrome if it crashes or won't open

Specs:

-i5 6600k

-GTX 1070

-msi Z170A SLI Plus

-Corsair Vengance DDR4

-2x Seagate 2tb Hard Drives

-Corsair RM850x

Now, I've reinstalled Chrome multiple times, and restarted multiple times, everything. I've been using this for the past month without any issues whatsoever regarding Chrome or BSOD so this is the first time anything like this has occurred to me.

okay so odd development, booted up Chrome again and now all of a sudden it works, don't know how, don't know why, but it's working again, thank you for your enthusiasm to help me out though, will return if anything like this happens again.