How is my pc ?

it ok but change the ram. dont buy 4gb ram sticks, they only have half of the bandwith 

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5 GhZ COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 GPU: Gainward GTX1080 GS MOBO: MSi Z170 Gaming M7 HDD: Samsung 950 Pro 512 GB PSU: Be quiet Power Zone 850W CASE: CoolerMaster Master Case 5 Pro DISPLAY: ASUS ROG PG348Q + LG 34UM95 + Samsung U28E850R + Samsung C24F396 SERVER: HP MicroServer G8 w/ HP P222 & 4x Seagate 8TB RAID5

better get 1x8gb stick of ddr4

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5 GhZ COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 GPU: Gainward GTX1080 GS MOBO: MSi Z170 Gaming M7 HDD: Samsung 950 Pro 512 GB PSU: Be quiet Power Zone 850W CASE: CoolerMaster Master Case 5 Pro DISPLAY: ASUS ROG PG348Q + LG 34UM95 + Samsung U28E850R + Samsung C24F396 SERVER: HP MicroServer G8 w/ HP P222 & 4x Seagate 8TB RAID5

3 hours ago, TaylorSwiftOrNon said:

it ok but change the ram. dont buy 4gb ram sticks, they only have half of the bandwith 

That doesn't work like that. A single 4GB stick does have the same limitations regarding speed of a 8GB stick. Their limitation being the bus they are in. When you use 2 DIMMs on a dual channel board and plug each one to a channel,you have twice the bus speed available.

Anyway it doesn't matters as there is no noticeable speed difference on for the mainstream user / gamer.

3 hours ago, Daniel1623 said:

Im going to build a pc how this pc?

It looks alright, but don't get a stock RX 480!. Aftermarket RX 480 from different vendors should be available very soon. Stock GPUs have blower coolers (which are awful regarding temperatures and noise), and also the RX 480 stock is power starved, meaning you can't get good OCs. All the vendor cards have 8-pin power connectors, which in theory should give the GPU better clockspeeds and higher stability. Also the GTX 1060 is around the corner, and while I suspect the prices might be inflated at start, they might be a good option once they settle. Again, we will have to wait for the results, my best advice for you is: wait 1-2 weeks.

15 minutes ago, ForsakenLive said:

That doesn't work like that. A single 4GB stick does have the same limitations regarding speed of a 8GB stick. Their limitation being the bus they are in. When you use 2 DIMMs on a dual channel board and plug each one to a channel,you have twice the bus speed available.

Anyway it doesn't matters as there is no noticeable speed difference on for the mainstream user / gamer.

It looks alright, but don't get a stock RX 480!. Aftermarket RX 480 from different vendors should be available very soon. Stock GPUs have blower coolers (which are awful regarding temperatures and noise), and also the RX 480 stock is power starved, meaning you can't get good OCs. All the vendor cards have 8-pin power connectors, which in theory should give the GPU better clockspeeds and higher stability. Also the GTX 1060 is around the corner, and while I suspect the prices might be inflated at start, they might be a good option once they settle. Again, we will have to wait for the results, my best advice for you is: wait 1-2 weeks.

Ok thx so u ahpuld buy it with a refrence cooler... I wont over clock

you might wanna up the ram amount, also just like other users have said, don't buy 4gb dimms.

2 minutes ago, partypanda64 said:

you might wanna up the ram amount, also just like other users have said, don't buy 4gb dimms.

Do u mean 4 stick instead of 2?

3 minutes ago, partypanda64 said:

no. do not buy buy 4gb sticks, they are a waste, get either one 8 or two 8s.

Okay

Drop an SSD in there if you can.

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

5 minutes ago, Daniel1623 said:

Okay

7 minutes ago, partypanda64 said:

no. do not buy buy 4gb sticks, they are a waste, get either one 8 or two 8s.

Ignore them. Even if it's a minute difference, 2x4GB is faster than 1x8GB because of dual channel memory.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

9 minutes ago, Daniel1623 said:

Ok thx so u ahpuld buy it with a refrence cooler... I wont over clock

If you mean the reference cooler for the CPU (intel stock) then sure it's fine.

However for the GPU even if you want to go full stock on your settings, the cooler is still hot and loud, doing a poor job (pretty much every review mentions the cooler being bad). All silicon that runs at cooler temperatures lives longer.

4 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Ignore them. Even if it's a minute difference, 2x4GB is faster than 1x8GB because of dual channel memory.

not necessarily for speed, its for upgradablity sake, buying a 4gb stick is a waste.

3 minutes ago, partypanda64 said:

not necessarily for speed, its for upgradablity sake, buying a 4gb stick is a waste.

I checked and. 2×8 was cheap so i bought hyperx 16gb 2666mhz

7 minutes ago, ForsakenLive said:

If you mean the reference cooler for the CPU (intel stock) then sure it's fine.

However for the GPU even if you want to go full stock on your settings, the cooler is still hot and loud, doing a poor job (pretty much every review mentions the cooler being bad). All silicon that runs at cooler temperatures lives longer.

I meant for gpu ill wait and see for aftermarket

9 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

I squized in 2×8gb it only got 2-4$ expencive... Not much 

12 minutes ago, xDanielxOossiex said:

Drop an SSD in there if you can.

Nah a ssd will be too expencive

On a motherboard with 4 RAM slots it's fine. The only time I'd use a 1x8GB kit is when it's at least $5 cheaper.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

That particular board has 4 ram slots. You can still add another 2 x 4Gb to make 16GB so it isn't an issue.

10 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

That particular board has 4 ram slots. You can still add another 2 x 4Gb to make 16GB so it isn't an issue.

2×8 is half the price of 4×4 almost 55$ diffrence

1 minute ago, Daniel1623 said:

I found 2×8 for 500...

Oops i didnt ser those 4×4

Oh right. I was just going off the prices on Komplett. 

Anyway you will be fine with either 2 x 4GB or 1 x 8GB (Whichever is cheapest) but the board has 4 ram slots so upgrading to more ram later won't be a problem if you go with the 2 x 4GB.

I go with 2×8 i get more more capacity for just almost 50 more... And who doesnt want 16gb for like 3$ more?

3 minutes ago, Daniel1623 said:

I go with 2×8 i get more more capacity for just almost 50 more... And who doesnt want 16gb for like 3$ more?

Your initial post had 2 x 4GB but yes 16GB is a good amount to go with if you have the budget. Just stick to 2133MHz if it is the cheapest, as the B150 chipset doesn't support anything faster.