Any free third party macro software?

Hi everyone, I have just bought and received my first gaming keyboard and it is a Corsair K70 Cherry MX blue with red led's! I am really excited and am loving it so far, I tried to download to the software for the keyboard and for some reason couldn't connect with the profiles tab. I called in to find out why that was, the tech support explained to me that the K70 NON RGB keyboards are not supported with any of the corsair macro software as they function perfectly without any needed software. Which is great but I wanted to set up some macros to my keyboard. It is a shame that I cannot use the software even though the only real difference between the other K70 is that it's RGB and it can use the software. Does anybody know any good trusted third party software that I could download to possibly set up some macro's onto my keyboard?

Thanks in advance!

CPU: AMD FX-6300

Motherboard: MSI Gaming 970

GPU: EVGA GTX 960 4GB

Well its not free (although you can get it for free *wink wink*) but AHK is by far the best macro software you can get but I feel its possibly a little to advanced for your needs, it has its own scripting language and is incredibly powerful but its not exactly easy to just go and learn a language to use one app. That said the documentation and forums are actually really good for working out those annoying issues.

BTW AHK = Auto Hot Key :)

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Hmm is there any other possible software that I could download? I have actually checked out AHK before making the post, it works, however it isn't quite the software that I was looking for. Any more possible suggestions?

CPU: AMD FX-6300

Motherboard: MSI Gaming 970

GPU: EVGA GTX 960 4GB

Perhaps giving more detail about what kind of macro setting do you need? coz i Think AHK is good enough to accommodate anything you like