First Build Almost ready (need alternatives)

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/D7qgwV

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($178.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($54.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Kingston 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($40.58 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($48.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX 480 8GB Video Card  ($269.99 @ B&H) 
Case: Cooler Master Elite 430 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($31.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master Elite V2 550W ATX Power Supply  ($42.99 @ NCIX US) 

Some computer parts are difficult to find/overpriced in where I live. Are there any better alternatives for Motherboard and case. Thank you very much

7 minutes ago, crazybounce_15 said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/D7qgwV

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($178.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($54.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Kingston 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($40.58 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($48.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX 480 8GB Video Card  ($269.99 @ B&H) 
Case: Cooler Master Elite 430 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($31.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master Elite V2 550W ATX Power Supply  ($42.99 @ NCIX US) 

Some computer parts are difficult to find/overpriced in where I live. Are there any better alternatives for Motherboard and case. Thank you very much

Do you just want a cheaper case or do you want aesthetic as well?

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

personally i would go with a i5-6500/6600 for only 20 dollars more and go with the 4gb version of the 480 (199.99)

if you want i can show you a build that will give you better bang for your buck at same price

that psu isn't good, get a different unit.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

8 hours ago, Silent_arrow said:

if you want i can show you a build that will give you better bang for your buck at same price

Could you show me please.

11 hours ago, bob51zhang said:

Do you just want a cheaper case or do you want aesthetic as well?

I would want a cases around the same price range

2 hours ago, herman mcpootis said:

that psu isn't good, get a different unit.

Excuse my lack of knowledge. I dont understand why it isnt good. Could you please explain.

the one in my build is more reliable and also it is modular which means you only have to plug in the cables you need which means more space in your case which improves airflow and makes it look better also it has a higher wattage which comes in useful if you want to upgrade in the future because your parts might draw more power than your psu supplies. also with yours if it doesn't have the connector you need you have to get adapters since you cant switch out the cords while in the modular ones you can just get the cord for it.

4 minutes ago, Silent_arrow said:

the one in my build is more reliable and also it is modular which means you only have to plug in the cables you need which means more space in your case which improves airflow and makes it look better also it has a higher wattage which comes in useful if you want to upgrade in the future because your parts might draw more power than your psu supplies. also with yours if it doesn't have the connector you need you have to get adapters since you cant switch out the cords while in the modular ones you can just get the cord for it.

Appreciated

7 minutes ago, Silent_arrow said:

feel free to ask any other questions you have

Sorry, but I couldnt find the PSU you provided in my local area, are there any alternatives. Are all 80+ gold certified psu good or does it have to be a certain brand

i all most always go with at least a 80+ bronze and cooler master, evga, and corsair for brand $60-80

3 minutes ago, Silent_arrow said:

i all most always go with at least a 80+ bronze and cooler master, evga, and corsair for brand $60-80

Oh i see. thanks

oh and i would also go with a dual monitor setup so you can use one for playing games/watching videos and the other for browsing the web or checking something at same time . so useful

3 minutes ago, Silent_arrow said:

oh and i would also go with a dual monitor setup so you can use one for playing games/watching videos and the other for browsing the web or checking something at same time . so useful

Thanks I might consider this

50 minutes ago, crazybounce_15 said:

Excuse my lack of knowledge. I dont understand why it isnt good. Could you please explain.

Thw capacitators arent good, the unit seems to only be made to last 2 years. What options do you have?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Hey, did you see Luke's video on air blockage from wires?

He litterally had to fill the case up with snoopy and shirts in order to make a bit of difference.

17 hours ago, Silent_arrow said:

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

One more question, which version of windows should i get. Is windows 10 pro CD-key global fine?