First build

Ares

What is the use case for the computer? It is rather expensive....

Why not net a 4670k, maximus vi gene, an MSI Twinfrozr 7970 (non ghz edition), 256gb ssd, corsair vengeance pro 8gb, xigmatek dark knight, and seasonic 660w power supply. This will be MUCH cheaper and perform just as quickly in games. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

You should probably get a microatx board since it is supported, the gryphon is just as much.

It will be use for video editing for my friends and alot of gaming.

And the budget is 1900 (1200 of my savings 700 that my dad put) what parts would you pick

i would wait till AMD releases their new cards. because for that price you will be able to get a newer card.

for your motherboard i would recommend going with a M-ATX  board from ASUS's non-ROG line of boards. this will give you all most all the stuff from a ROG but with more professional stuff. look for Something with better Audio for video editing i suppose Audio is some what important. this way you get more expansion slots and for a better price.

personally i dont like that case. but its your taste of things. but for that price you can do way better stuff.

to be honest im very confused about the samsungs naming and use of different flash chips. so i would look it to what is the best one for video editing. different types of data performs dramatically differently according to the Flash chips and Controller.

please look in to that. for a video editing machine i would recommend getting 2 250GB SSDs and do a Raid 0 array. you will get the same amount of space and more speed than a single SSD and for less price.(please Do regular backups to your HDD so you dont loos any of you Data)

that fan is not a necessity at all. if you drop that you will save a lot of money and have a less noise.

If you're not in a hurry, wait for the new AMD cards and plan later. Parts and prices will change by then.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.