GTA V Crashing and Not responding while the first loading screen !!!

Go to solution Solved by Theminecraftaddict555,
6 minutes ago, paradigm249 said:

maybe bought from a store yeah but i doubt the RG Mechanics GTAV is a legal copy from Rockstar, also you said you needed a crack the game

which is illegal. bought it or not, still illegal

Even if he did buy the game legit but needed updates and stuff, rockstar should have instructions to manually show how to update your retail copy

Rather than using a "crack"  

Sorry OP we cannot help you  

I recently baught an RG Mechanics GTA V and i needed to crack it .

I was also given " Update 3 + Crack v.4 Fix " . I cracked it using this .

But when I launch the game , The game crashes during the game's mascot's pictures appears , in the loading screen and not getting to play the game .

Why is this happening ???

My PC Specs , 

i3 4150 @ 3.5GHz

GTX 750 ti

Adata 8GB Memmory

Please reply . Thanks everyone in advance . :) 

read the rules. we cant help you with ilegall copies

you see this? this is my signature. btw im Norwegian 

Spoiler

CPU - Intel I7-5820K, Motherboard - ASUS X99-A, RAM - Crucial DDR4 Ballistix Sport 16GB, GPU - MSI Geforce GTX 970, Case - Cooler Master HAF XB evo, Storage - Intel SSD 330 Series 120GB - OS, WD Desktop Blue 500GB - storage 1, Seagate Barracuda 2TB - storage 2, PSU - Corsair RM850x (overkill i know), Display(s)- AOC 24" g2460Pg, Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, 2 Noctua 120mm PWM, 1 Corsair 120mm AF RED LED, Keyboard - SpeedLink VIRTUIS Advanced, Mouse - razer deathadder chroma, Sound - Logitech Z313, SteelSeries Siberia V2 HyperX Edition, OS - Windows 10 (prefer windows 7)

On 7/11/2016 at 6:44 PM, paradigm249 said:

Dude I baught it . From a retailer . Also Im not that rich to buy a real version .

Oh look a pirate inb4 lock

frabz-Just-look-At-all-the-fcks-we-dont-

OT, Did you buy the full game from a real retailer like steam, g2a, walmart, best buy etc. and not free on a website like rg mechanics which does in fact sell a free copy of gta v and that is illegal by rule standards 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

6 minutes ago, Runelight said:

Dude I baught it . From a retailer . Also Im not that rich to buy a real version .

bought it or not, still pirated. sorry nothing we can do, least what im reading

Spoiler

CPU - Intel I7-5820K, Motherboard - ASUS X99-A, RAM - Crucial DDR4 Ballistix Sport 16GB, GPU - MSI Geforce GTX 970, Case - Cooler Master HAF XB evo, Storage - Intel SSD 330 Series 120GB - OS, WD Desktop Blue 500GB - storage 1, Seagate Barracuda 2TB - storage 2, PSU - Corsair RM850x (overkill i know), Display(s)- AOC 24" g2460Pg, Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, 2 Noctua 120mm PWM, 1 Corsair 120mm AF RED LED, Keyboard - SpeedLink VIRTUIS Advanced, Mouse - razer deathadder chroma, Sound - Logitech Z313, SteelSeries Siberia V2 HyperX Edition, OS - Windows 10 (prefer windows 7)

On 7/11/2016 at 6:44 PM, paradigm249 said:

No from a shop near my hause (about 5 to 6 kms)

3 minutes ago, Runelight said:

No from a shop near my hause (about 5 to 6 kms)

And you stated that you bought gta v from rg mechanics according to your first post and needed to crack it which only means it is a torrented game 

maybe bought from a store yeah but i doubt the RG Mechanics GTAV is a legal copy from Rockstar, also you said you needed a crack the game

I recently baught an RG Mechanics GTA V and i needed to crack it .

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, paradigm249 said:

Even if he did buy the game legit but needed updates and stuff, rockstar should have instructions to manually show how to update your retail copy

Rather than using a "crack"  

Sorry OP we cannot help you  

what could i do to make it work ??? Also lot of gaming enthusiasts has also done tis

9 minutes ago, Runelight said:

what could i do to make it work ??? Also lot of gaming enthusiasts has also done tis

You are using a crack gta v or torrented gta v game, we cannot help you

Those "Gaming enthusiasts" are the people you should be asking for help not us since again we don't allow pirated material on this forum 

To stop this thread from turning into a 3 page talk about pirating software, @airdeano

Sorry, but hacks are against the Rockstar Terms of Service, and as such they are not allowed here.