Logitech G303

jeonjaeng

So this is getting a bit odd. The mouse has been pretty great for a while but lately I have turned down the sensitivity to 400 dpi. Sounds pretty normal for some csgo play am i right? But for some reason when i really whip the mouse around to hit a shot, it seems like the sensor just shuts off and it takes at least a second for it to come back on :( so not only do i miss the shot but i have a very little chance to make it up and live. Has anybody else had this problem or do you think that this may be a problem with my mouse during something like manufacturing?

Well, it's gotta be the mouse messing up somehow. Pick up the mouse. Now hold all the buttons/scroll wheel in. Gently shake it around. Does it rattle? If so, the lens rattle issue is a known problem for this mouse. A light rattle usually isn't an issue, but if it's very loud, or if its affecting your gameplay, I would call Logitech and RMA it. Either that, or if you can take it back to best buy or amazon or whatever and get a new one. This shouldn't happen. You could try opening up paint and seeing if it still does this by trying to make straight lines.