is this a good enough watch for military use?

Yuval
Go to solution Solved by maulemall,
8 minutes ago, Yuval said:

Can you compare it's toughness to a Gshock? it's hella expensive so i don't want to risk destroying it

A watch like this is built to take whatever you want to throw at it.

There are some reviews on Utube but I don't have a problem saying that it's the best watch I have Had.

I will tell you that you have a higher chance of this being stolen than a Gshock.

Been using a standard Gshock for a while now, but i really want a nice analog watch. Been looking online and i found this watch, the Seiko SKX007K1

SKX007K1-3.jpg?1408684729

Was wondering if anyone knows a thing or two about these things, and could tell me how durable this thing is. 

:/

Excellent watch for military. I used almost the exact same one when I was in the Marines

Great nighttime and foul weather piece. The luminescent dial makes night time usage easier.

3 minutes ago, maulemall said:

Excellent watch for military. I used almost the exact same one when I was in the Marines

Great nighttime and foul weather piece. The luminescent dial makes night time usage easier.

Can you compare it's toughness to a Gshock? it's hella expensive so i don't want to risk destroying it

8 minutes ago, Yuval said:

There are some reviews on Utube but I don't have a problem saying that it's the best watch I have Had.

I will tell you that you have a higher chance of this being stolen than a Gshock.

1 minute ago, maulemall said:

There are some reviews on Utube but I don't have a problem saying that it's the best watch I Had.

I never take my watch off. *ever* So it won't be an issue. Watched youtube reviews but they all talk about looks than functionality. Thanks for your input, going to see if i can grab one tomorrow.