Waterforce vs Hybrid?

MentalBlank

I bought GTX 1070 Sea Hawk X and it is shit, the coil whine on the MSI product are ridiculous i will return it this week. I have to buy a watercooled GPU, there will be Evga Hybrid and Gigabyte Waterforce, which one peforms better also has no coilwhine? Also one more thing i noticed, the 120mm fan on the Sea Hawk radiator is stupid the LED on this thing is annoying af since i can see it form the window in my eye 24/7 and the fan is not even connected to the GPU board this make things alot diffucle to controll the fan speed. The only way to controll them is to download software and set them at CPU heat level and not the GPU... Previous Waterforce card the fan was connected to the GPU board but you had to cut the cable in order to install a custom fan which is stupid too in my opinion. So what do you guys think, Gigabyte or EVGA? I really like how the Gigabyte is fully watercooled and has no fan on the VRam but the same time i don't want to cut the fan cable in order to replace them... That leaves me to EVGA but they haven't even said when will be released.