INSTALL WINDOWS FOR A MAC

VeryDogeTV

Hello!
I got a Macbook Pro 2015 and i want to use it to play a few Games when i travel.

Therefore i want to put Windows on it.

I do not have the CD or anything, and i can not acsess the OSX on my Mac Book cause it died a few days ago. ( 2nd Reason i want windows on it. )

Now i want to prepare my SSD for the MAC on my PC. I plugged it in my PC via SATA and Opened Disc Utilitys on windows, i Formated the SSD to NTFS and now

i want to put windows on it, so later i can just unplug it from my PC and put it into the MAC and hopefully works then.

I know the basics of Formating and Installing OS, so how do i do it the best way and fastest way?

SSDasdasd.PNG

Edit: I do have a USB Drive ( Trascend D in the List with 60 gigs ) to install it on the mac if needet

2 minutes ago, VeryDogeTV said:

Edit: I do have a USB Drive ( Trascend D in the List with 60 gigs ) to install it on the mac if needet

ey i think you should use bootcamp for the windows installation. no need for other pc to make the bootable usb stick.

i have already did the windows installation in my macbook pro 2012. you just need to download the drivers which is included when you go to the bootcamp setup. you just need to download the windows iso from microsoft website and a minimal of 4gb of usb storage :D

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

You forgot that i cant acsess my Mac right now, there is no Hard Drive in my mac atm to use Boot camp, and i dont think theres boot camp for windows

take your mac to the apple store i know there are usually faraway but they can reinstall os x, and probably even windows 10 if you supply them with a product key and ask nicely

Dont have the time for that at the moment, i need it by today probably

okay, do you have any windows installation media? if not do you have any other device that is capable of running exe applications?

2 minutes ago, Kurt101 said:

okay, do you have any windows installation media? if not do you have any other device that is capable of running exe applications?

I have a Windows 10 .iso for my USB drive

And im currently on my Home PC ( Windows )

3 minutes ago, VeryDogeTV said:

You forgot that i cant acsess my Mac right now, there is no Hard Drive in my mac atm to use Boot camp, and i dont think theres boot camp for windows

LOL i thought that you have a mac pro and you cannot use your macbook pro.  

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

2 minutes ago, Prömetheus said:

LOL i thought that you have a mac pro and you cannot use your macbook pro.  

Sorry, i edited the main post

I have a Windows 10 .iso for my USB drive

maybe try make a bootable usb via rufus?

"THE RED ARMY"

open your iso file and drag all the files into the usb drive, make sure that only these files are on the drive

Sorry, i edited the main post

rufus

"THE RED ARMY"

open your iso file and drag all the files into the usb drive, make sure that only these files are on the drive

dont i need any Drivers for the Mac Book to run windows?

you cannot run a iso file from a usb, what is correct however is that the iso contains the files, and need simply to be opened up and dragged to the usb, it may be a good idea to back the iso file up just in case however, also you could use a tool that will do this for you but its rather simple

1 minute ago, Kurt101 said:

you cannot run a iso file from a usb, what is correct however is that the iso contains the files, and need simply to be opened up and dragged to the usb, it may be a good idea to back the iso file up just in case however, also you could use a tool that will do this for you but its rather simple

How do i even Open the .iso on my pc? ^^

to open it with windows explorer, right click the file, go to properties, and select open with then explorer

1 minute ago, Kurt101 said:

just double click it, make sure it opens with windows explorer

Alright Thanks, my .iso download is at 90% currently, im using MediaCreationTool to download Win 10 iso. That correct so far?

Ill notice you if its done downloading

4 minutes ago, VeryDogeTV said:

dont i need any Drivers for the Mac Book to run windows?

but shit are different when you make a bootable usb for windows it will not work with mac drives

"THE RED ARMY"