r9 380 vr

BenKavanagh

The r9 380 does not even have VR Support LOL XD,your better of saving some money and getting RX 480 8gb model

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

The r9 380 does not even have VR Support LOL XD,your better of saving some money and getting RX 480 8gb model

even that is barely making it though...it will work fine in VR for a little while but by next year i'm sure most VR stuff will make you barf on your desk with that because it will no longer be able to keep up with the new stuff at 90FPS per eyes.

If you're any serious about VR and willing to spend like 800$ for the headset...you should be willing to spend about as much for the graphics solution to power it up IMHO.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

2 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

even that is barely making it though...it will work fine in VR for a little while but by next year i'm sure most VR stuff will make you barf on your desk with that because it will no longer be able to keep up with the new stuff at 90FPS per eyes.

If you're any serious about VR and willing to spend like 800$ for the headset...you should be willing to spend about as much for the graphics solution to power it up IMHO.

False,the human eye can only 3 fps so it does not matter...

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.