Replacing My Noctua fans with Something shiny

Sumtinwon

Hi all

I Just Upgraded my computer and i thought by myself lets change the noctua fans.  ( wish are really awesome)

But i want some Shinies (Leds)

Can you guys recommend a brand that is also verry silent and good?  because my knowledge goes to standard and Noctua and thats it ^^

-= Maximus VIII Extreme ||| I7-6700K |||  32Gb DDr4 @2123Mhz ||| Msi RTX 2080Ti =-

3 hours ago, Sumtinwon said:

Hi all

I Just Upgraded my computer and i thought by myself lets change the noctua fans.  ( wish are really awesome)

Can you guys recommend a brand that is also verry silent and good?  because my knowledge goes to standard and Noctua and thats it ^^

I hear Corsair has some silent fans, I believe the SP ones, but then again, I have a Noctua fan and for me it is just flat out loud

Curious to what are your current noctua fans? But if you want LEDs and noctua-like quality, I've done plentiful of research and people have told me phanteks are the runner up. I cant really justify it but that's what ive found from asking around/researching.

31 minutes ago, Sumtinwon said:

Hi all

Aero-cool dead silent fans with the 7v adapters are silent, inaudible 

22 minutes ago, Tweed said:

Curious to what are your current noctua fans? But if you want LEDs and noctua-like quality, I've done plentiful of research and people have told me phanteks are the runner up. I cant really justify it but that's what ive found from asking around/researching.

Nf-p12 i have 6 of them mounted atm

-= Maximus VIII Extreme ||| I7-6700K |||  32Gb DDr4 @2123Mhz ||| Msi RTX 2080Ti =-

25 minutes ago, Tweed said:

Can't Buy Phanteks here seems Like