Projector

Akadis
Go to solution Solved by johnt,
3 hours ago, Akadis said:

thats what i am asking what i need for a decent one. what price i need to invest at least?

but generally  600-1000 max 

I'm not sure what currency that's in.

I'll give you a couple recommendations from Epson because I'm not as familiar with other brands. However, I'm sure most brands are going to be similar quality if you compare around the same price point.

Epson 2030 and 2045 are entry level projectors that will do a *decent* job (it's not bad, and it definitely isn't good).

If you want something that can sort of compare to a tv, you have to look into the Epson 3020 or even the Epson 5030.

Just know that using a projector is s lifestyle. You have to consider buying a screen to get the full potential. It doesn't have to be very expensive either. You can buy one from Elite Screens and they have incredible quality for the price.

Hej

So my father asked me to search out som LED Projectors for the EM as an example. 

We will use it in the garden or inside and it should have 1080p.

• At what pricerange am I looking at if I want a decent one?
  • What properties I have to look for (brightness,...)?
  • Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Matze

19 hours ago, Akadis said:

Hej

So my father asked me to search out som LED Projectors for the EM as an example. 

We will use it in the garden or inside and it should have 1080p.

• At what pricerange am I looking at if I want a decent one?
  • What properties I have to look for (brightness,...)?
  • Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Matze

What is your budget?

8 hours ago, JohnT said:

What is your budget?

thats what i am asking what i need for a decent one. what price i need to invest at least?

but generally  600-1000€ max 

3 hours ago, Akadis said:

but generally  600-1000 max 

I'm not sure what currency that's in.

I'll give you a couple recommendations from Epson because I'm not as familiar with other brands. However, I'm sure most brands are going to be similar quality if you compare around the same price point.

Epson 2030 and 2045 are entry level projectors that will do a *decent* job (it's not bad, and it definitely isn't good).

If you want something that can sort of compare to a tv, you have to look into the Epson 3020 or even the Epson 5030.

Just know that using a projector is s lifestyle. You have to consider buying a screen to get the full potential. It doesn't have to be very expensive either. You can buy one from Elite Screens and they have incredible quality for the price.

11 minutes ago, JohnT said:

It's EUR sorry ^^

thanks for the overview