Mother board qestuon

My old Intel dg33fb motherboard had died recently. I was using a Intel quad core @ 2.4 Ghz with 2 X 2 GB RAM. I am planning to use this as my secondary pc for testing and learning. so I found a new Intel 945 mother board costs me around Rs. 1900.00. my question is will this mother board be able to handle the quad core processor ?

What is the exact processor. Without that we can't really tell. I mean I guess I could look up the socket type for the old motherboard and compare to the new, but that's too much work and I rather have you do it :D

CPU: R7 2700X 8C, 16Th 4.2GHZ @1.40v       MOBO: ASUS X470 TUF Gaming              RAM: 16GB Avexir Raiden DDR4 2666mhz CL15

GPU: XFX Vega 56 Custom (RX-VEGALDFF6) CASE: Cooler Master H500M                     OS: Windows 10 Pro

PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum                  SSD: 512GB PM871a SATA m.2 SSD        HDD: 2TB Seagate SSHD

both are old LGA 775 socket. and the processor is Intel quad core (from the times of dual core, core 2 duo and quad core) @2.4 GHz. 

If the socket type is the same on both boards then the processor should be swapable

CPU: R7 2700X 8C, 16Th 4.2GHZ @1.40v       MOBO: ASUS X470 TUF Gaming              RAM: 16GB Avexir Raiden DDR4 2666mhz CL15

GPU: XFX Vega 56 Custom (RX-VEGALDFF6) CASE: Cooler Master H500M                     OS: Windows 10 Pro

PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum                  SSD: 512GB PM871a SATA m.2 SSD        HDD: 2TB Seagate SSHD