Any More Changes Required?

I have asked this forum some time ago on my build and I finally came up with this build. I plan to game on this computer, do recording and video editing on 1080p and I don't mind turning down the settings to play and I would prefer to not upgrade for at least 4 years later. I prefer NVIDIA cards so please bear with me on that. I have a budget of $1500 and would like to keep it down as much as possible.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sdWm8K

Things that are still bugging me:

RAM: I originally went with the Corsair

Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 RAM but due to it increasing $5 I decided to look somewhere else. I would like to get a RAM with better speed than the one I gave listed here.

SSD: I plan to have a 500GB SSD and I look at price and reliability and I have no idea on what should I get. A Samsung 850 EVO is good and I personally like it but the PNY equivalent is cheaper but I want to know what would be better.

HDD: Results show Hitachi models have a lower failure rate and I  would like to have a HDD of at least 2TB of space for the best price.

In a nutshell, please bear with my low knowledge on parts and thanks! :)

17 minutes ago, AssassinUni said:

I have asked this forum some time ago on my build and I finally came up with this build. I plan to game on this computer, do recording and video editing on 1080p and I don't mind turning down the settings to play and I would prefer to not upgrade for at least 4 years later. I prefer NVIDIA cards so please bear with me on that. I have a budget of $1500 and would like to keep it down as much as possible.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sdWm8K

Things that are still bugging me:

RAM: I originally went with the Corsair

Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 RAM but due to it increasing $5 I decided to look somewhere else. I would like to get a RAM with better speed than the one I gave listed here.

SSD: I plan to have a 500GB SSD and I look at price and reliability and I have no idea on what should I get. A Samsung 850 EVO is good and I personally like it but the PNY equivalent is cheaper but I want to know what would be better.

HDD: Results show Hitachi models have a lower failure rate and I  would like to have a HDD of at least 2TB of space for the best price.

In a nutshell, please bear with my low knowledge on parts and thanks! :)

Looks fine. SSD isn't bad option per say, but it's more budget built so keep that in mind. I'd get the 650 Watt GQ over the 550 Watt G2 personally, since it's cheaper and does really well, but that's just me.

Just had a hitachi drive fail on me last night. Its more of a lottery when it comes to the HDD, some last YEAARRS, some don't. Adata is a decent SSD as well, best bang for the buck. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

15 minutes ago, derick90 said:

Just had a hitachi drive fail on me last night. Its more of a lottery when it comes to the HDD, some last YEAARRS, some don't. Adata is a decent SSD as well, best bang for the buck. 

So should I get 2 hard disks 1 for backup and 1 for usage or just try my luck?

16 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

Looks fine. SSD isn't bad option per say, but it's more budget built so keep that in mind. I'd get the 650 Watt GQ over the 550 Watt G2 personally, since it's cheaper and does really well, but that's just me.

I'll keep that in mind thanks

1 minute ago, AssassinUni said:

So should I get 2 hard disks 1 for backup and 1 for usage or just try my luck?

It's always good practice to have a backup hd with all your important stuffs on it. i usually back up once a week or after an important project/file is done. There's a few external bays you can put your backup in and plug in via USB to add files on it instead of going through SATA

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430