Can't open bios?

Go to solution Solved by airdeano,

use a PS2 keyboard as the legacy USB is POSTing after the timeout on changes or you can do a cold boot (power down and repower back up).

as to the CPU support, it can let it run, will it allow voltage overclocking to keep from BSOD, prolly not as the 4+1 VRM system is shallow and unstable for 1.4v+ clocks. many have done this mobo and usually fall short of a great experience. but, good luck...

Hey, so i just got my new Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO but when i restart my pc no matter how many times i can't seem to get into my bios? i'v noticed that my keyboard (Razer Blackwidow) is not backlit and does not seem to be on when my pc first starts, i have tried 2 other keyboards and they both will not turn on in time for me to smash del. to enter my bios my mobo is a http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128565&cm_re=gygabytee_am3-_-13-128-565-_-Product also if i do fix this i own a amd 8320 @3.5 and im going to oc it to @4.0 i know my board can handle it don't worry but should i disable anything in bios like the amd turbo core tech and anything else?

use a PS2 keyboard as the legacy USB is POSTing after the timeout on changes or you can do a cold boot (power down and repower back up).

as to the CPU support, it can let it run, will it allow voltage overclocking to keep from BSOD, prolly not as the 4+1 VRM system is shallow and unstable for 1.4v+ clocks. many have done this mobo and usually fall short of a great experience. but, good luck...

3 minutes ago, airdeano said:

how much is a ps2 keyboard and i was feeling the 4.0ghz oc would be stable cause this board can support a 8350 that comes stock with 4.0ghz so i thought i would be perfectly fine?

1 hour ago, Law said:

how much is a ps2 keyboard and i was feeling the 4.0ghz oc would be stable cause this board can support a 8350 that comes stock with 4.0ghz so i thought i would be perfectly fine?

Its around $15. Its not a normal USB keyboard though. 

Tech enthusiast and CS Student