death sentence? please help

Hi, I have a computer that is going to be scrapped due to some slight faults that have developed with the hardware that kind of make it pointless to sell so I wanted to see what fun I could have overclocking the cpu and gpu as much as humanly possible, I have little to no expierience with overclocking, only ever successfully pushed 4.1 out of a fx6300 from 3.5 and no expierience messing with the voltages. so.. im asking if i could get a little expert advice on doing this, please keep in mind that I am not incredibly bothered about the stability of the machine aslong as it will last some benchmarks. 

The spec for the machine:

Amd Fx6300 H55 AIO 

Asus Crosshair v Formula Z (slight defects on board)

EVGA GTX 770 ACX 2.0

1 hour ago, GeorgeKellow said:

-snip-

Was good when I first got it just my friend dropped one of those liquid scent things onto my pc, I had a Haf x so it all went in there, was over a year ago though everything has been getting worse as time goes on, has been over a year since then but i couldnt vouch for it running for any amount of time, only thing i know is fine is the aio and cpu.. 

17 minutes ago, tsunoda said:

Was good when I first got it just my friend dropped one of those liquid scent things onto my pc, I had a Haf x so it all went in there, was over a year ago though everything has been getting worse as time goes on, has been over a year since then but i couldnt vouch for it running for any amount of time, only thing i know is fine is the aio and cpu.. 

And you didn't bother to clean it?

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats