What CPU?

This is my very first time building a custom built PC, I have all of the parts, besides the CPU (and fan). I was looking for help on what to buy. My motherboard has a FM2/ FM2+ socket, however it is just the one that I liked and I can easily change it to fit the socket type of the processor. Thank you for all help in advance.

Budget?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

2 minutes ago, Desomoan said:

This is my very first time building a custom built PC, I have all of the parts, besides the CPU (and fan). I was looking for help on what to buy. My motherboard has a FM2/ FM2+ socket, however it is just the one that I liked and I can easily change it to fit the socket type of the processor. Thank you for all help in advance.

1. If you have all the parts, list them so we don't have to guess what you already own.
  2. Budget please.
  3. What exactly do you want for this pc.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

If it's fm2+, go for the athlon x4 860k for good price or 880k for the best performance.

The 860k can be significantly overclocked though, but requires a third party fan.

The 880k comes with the wraith amd cooler I think.

Do you recomend a website to buy it from? Also, is there a huge difference between new and used?

also the parts are:

ASRock FM2A58+ BTC FM2+ / FM2 AMD A58 (Bolton D2) ATX AMD Motherboard

Seagate ST32000644NS 2TB 64MB Cache 7200RPM SATA2 (3.0Gbps) 3.5" Internal Hard Drive NAS, RAID, CCTV DVR,

V-Color OC Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model TD4G8C9-OC16Ak

EVGA 100-W1-500-KR 500W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Continuous Power Supply Intel 4th Gen CPU Ready

gigabyte geforce gtx 660 ti 

As far as budget goes I would like to spend as little as possible however play all of the latest games out there: Overwatch, mirror's edge, Darksouls 3,  battlefield 1 etc. 

@DesomoanGeez... that post is unreadable. Go to edit (the little pencil icon), select your entire post and press the "Tx" icon right by the Size dropdown. And, if you want to be fancy, you can select the parts and press the "dots with lines" or "numbers with lines" right by the "eye" icon.

Anyway, if I was you, I'd try to sell that mobo and get something like an H81 + used i3 4150 / 4170. APUs are pretty bad for modern gaming, especially if you have a dedicated GPU.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!