BORDERLANDS 2

Fellow vault hunters I call upon thee to venture across unmerciful planet of Pandora in a never ending quest for loot and achievements! I call upon fellow (around 50 lvl ) heroes to join me in my looting quest.

Seriously just add me on steam if you want to play some BL 2, kill some raid bosses and stuff like that. Steam name:kmiglioo ! Cheers! 

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

Do have any of the DLC expansions?

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

All level 72s except for my gage which is like level 34 so i dont think that would work very well. otherwise i would have loved to join.

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

I have tiny tina...the last one? And ultimate vault hunter...

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

Well I think I'm pretty fair in the story but mymates decided to just ditch the game... I'll check my level and how far I'm in later.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?