Remote desktop connection like

ECFbalutza

Do you guys know a program like Teamviewer that can be used to play games?
I want to use it like this: play games, and have a decent frame rate 25-30, from my home PC on to my laptop. I found that using teamviewer is really lagy, and with remote desktop connection didn't had any luck, more time wasted, same performance issue.

I was thinking to do something like Nvidia Grid with my but at a much lower scale. Is that even possible? 

Splashtop does "okay" PC to (most things) streaming, but if you want it across the web, as opposed to just LAN it's paid.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I use teamviewer for regulat stuff and VNC to remote control my servers.

Yes, those are great for monitoring but sadly you wont be able to game over them which is what the OP is requesting.

He want to connect with say his laptop to his game PC, start a game on game PC and play it remotely on laptop.

This will simply give a black screen on TeamViewer and VNC.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Yes, those are great for monitoring but sadly you wont be able to game over them which is what the OP is requesting.

He want to connect with say his laptop to his game PC, start a game on game PC and play it remotely on laptop.

This will simply give a black screen on TeamViewer and VNC.

Dohh, the one time I don't read the full post.

Just tried VNC and it gives a black screen, I was able to play a game only  in windowed mode, but the performance was terrible :( . Anyway thank you for the suggestion.