ATH M50x vs LYXPRO HAS 30

Mr Robot

So I'm new to the music production world and I'm on sort of a tight budget so i found a pair of headphones, the Lyxpro has 30 and I've heard good things about them but there is also the ath m50x and i was wondering if it's worth it to spend more money on the m50x or shall i get the lyx pro has 30

CPU: Intel Core i5 6400 ~ ASUS GTX 950 OC STRIX GB ~

RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 16GB dual channel 

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-H170-HD3 ~ SSD:HyperX Savage 240GB  ~  PSU: Corsair CX550M

~ MOUSE: Logitech G700s ~ KEYBOARD: Razer Blackwidow tournament

HEADPHONES: Focousrite HP60  ~ MIC:Focusrite CM25 ~ A.I: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 ~ MONITOR: Asus VC239H 23-inch IPS Monitor ~ CASE: Fractual Design define R4  ~ Corsair MM300 Medium

I am not a sound engineer or a music producer, so I do not know the real requirements when it comes to choosing production monitors. However, I generally do understand that flat frequency response is more desired when it comes to Hi-Fi.

Not sure about the Lyxpro 30, as I have never seen one, tried one, or even read a review about it. But, I do know Audio Technica ATH M50(x) quite well, and it definitely does not have a flat frequency response.

The most important thing is detail, so you want headphones, that are really detailed.

Some popular music production headphones are the Sony MDR-7506

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.