A New PC to build (Under $740)

Getting a computer for $740 for my friend, the main purpose is to digital paint and play games in at least mid-high settings.

So I'm aware that it wouldn't be too possible to get something like that in such small budget, I might get a mid range GPU later on, for now suggest the whole system with everything else under this budget, just except the GPU!

I'll get the system, the next day after finalizing it according to what you all suggest.

(Online Shops to see the availability of the parts : Amazon.in / Flipkart.com / Snapdeal.com / Primeabgb.com = Indian Merchants

1 USD = 67 INR)

Thank you!

12 minutes ago, Satish Suthar said:

Getting a computer for $740 for my friend, the main purpose is to digital paint and play games in at least mid-high settings.

So I'm aware that it wouldn't be too possible to get something like that in such small budget, I might get a mid range GPU later on, for now suggest the whole system with everything else under this budget, just except the GPU!

I'll get the system, the next day after finalizing it according to what you all suggest.

(Online Shops to see the availability of the parts : Amazon.in / Flipkart.com / Snapdeal.com / Primeabgb.com = Indian Merchants

1 USD = 67 INR)

Thank you!

So wait, with monitor, keyboard, and mouse?

15 minutes ago, Satish Suthar said:

1 USD = 67 INR)

Thank you!

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Wolfiowww/saved/9QLv6h

Idk if they are at all shops u want probably they are but why not newegg?

My main rig  Shardsedge

☟ INFO & SPECS 

• Information:

This build is made for video editing, Gaming and livestreaming.

probably 65% of this build has been bought used.

• Specifications:

CPU  AMD Ryzen 7 1700

GPU  Sapphire RX 580 PULSE 4GB

SSD ✦ Toshiba TR200 240GB

HDD ✦ WD Black 160GB 2.5" + WD BLUE 1TB

PSU ✦ Corsair RM750X

RAM ✦ Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4 (8GB) 3000Mhz

CASE ✦ Corsair Crystal 460X

MOBO MSI X370 SLI Plus

My old pc build  Smoke

☟ INFO & SPECS 

• Information:

This build was made for gaming especially, it was my second build.

i had some struggles livestreaming on it because the CPU just wasn't good enough for that.

(I do not have this build anymore)

• Specifications:

CPU ✦ Intel i5 6500

GPU  Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 470 4G D5

SSD ✦ Kingston SSDNow v300 120GB

HDD ✦ WD Blue 1TB

PSU ✦ Corsair CX450M

RAM ✦ Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4 (8GB) 2400Mhz

CASE ✦ Sharkoon S25-V

MOBO ✦ MSI H110M ECO

Here is the part list: http://in.pcpartpicker.com/list/rNDHxY

This is where I got all the custom Prices:

*The Splitter is required if you choose the two corsair fans. I'd recommend making them intake at the front (you will need to connect the fan splitter to the two fans). The motherboard only has 2 chassis fan headers, so the fan splitter is required (1 exaust fan is included).

10 hours ago, CosmicButterGuy said:

Here is the part list: http://in.pcpartpicker.com/list/rNDHxY

This is where I got all the custom Prices:

*The Splitter is required if you choose the two corsair fans. I'd recommend making them intake at the front (you will need to connect the fan splitter to the two fans). The motherboard only has 2 chassis fan headers, so the fan splitter is required (1 exaust fan is included).

Hello sir, I did like the specs, but this of course doesn't include the monitor, which is also needed under the given budget, since I'll be running a single mid range GPU, don't you think 600W PSU is enough? anyway, if you could provide another system, including a monitor this time, it'd help and I might just finalize that.

14 hours ago, Starelementpoke said:

So wait, with monitor, keyboard, and mouse?

Yes, sir. With Monitor, but leave the K/B and Mouse for now, I'll take a Logitech multimedia Combo for now.

here's what i recommend for you.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  (₹2477.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: A-Data Premier SP550 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (₹4540.00 @ Amazon India) 
Other: Asrock H110M-HDV (₹5299.00)
Other: Western Digital 1TB (₹3549.00)
Other: circle CC820 (₹2798.00)
Other: BenQ GW2255 (₹7354.00)
Other: Seasonic M12ii 520w (₹7000.00)
Other: Intel Core I5 6500 (₹15099.00)
Total: ₹48116.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-06-18 15:08 IST+0530

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

So I think I'll have to go with the given suggestion above!

Thank you Herman. (If anyone would like to still add anything to it, let me know by today. Tomorrow afterwards, I'll finalize it!)