Color scheme

I am planning to watercool my current system which has a red / black theme. I want to get hardline tubing, but I really dont know what color I want to use for the fluid. I love pastel colors, but I really dislike red fluids. 

I am planning to get also black blocks (so not the acrylic ones).

What would you guys advise for color?

I am thinking about a darker yellow pastel or just plain distilled water.

(GPU's will be replaced though)

My current rig:

CPU :Intel I7 4790K , MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII , STORAGE: Plextor m6e 256Gb + WD Black 3Tb, GPU(s): 1x ASUS STRIX GTX 1060, PSU: Corsair RM1000 , CASE: Fractal Design S.

38 minutes ago, Jayyzz said:

I am planning to watercool my current system which has a red / black theme. I want to get hardline tubing, but I really dont know what color I want to use for the fluid. I love pastel colors, but I really dislike red fluids. 

I am planning to get also black blocks (so not the acrylic ones).

What would you guys advise for color?

I am thinking about a darker yellow pastel or just plain distilled water.

(GPU's will be replaced though)

Honestly how do you expect us to answer this question :P? It's your taste that will dictated the color of the fluid, not ours. 

With that said, Black and White goes well with almost anything, and just plain transparent water would also look nice too

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

Distilled water would work best as far as maintenance goes. I'd say this is more important than having perfect color coordination. 

1 minute ago, Megazero said:

Honestly how do you expect us to answer this question :P? It's your taste that will dictated the color of the fluid, not ours. 

With that said, Black and White goes well with almost anything, and just plain transparent water would also look nice too

Yea I know, but trying to get some other opinions, to broaden my own view of what might be good :).

So thanks for the suggestion of white :)

My current rig:

CPU :Intel I7 4790K , MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII , STORAGE: Plextor m6e 256Gb + WD Black 3Tb, GPU(s): 1x ASUS STRIX GTX 1060, PSU: Corsair RM1000 , CASE: Fractal Design S.

@maremp

Hmm, you also bring up a good point to look at maintenance. Will look out for that, thanks :)

My current rig:

Why not have RGB color :3? I know it wont be easy to do at all, and I'm not even sure if it possible, but IF there's somekind of LED strip that's completely waterproof wouldnt putting one throughout your system look really awesome? or for example people often use really thin pipe to make the loop, but what if you use 2 pipe, both transparent, 1 big and 1 small, put the LED inside the small pipe so water dont get to it and put that pipe inside the bigger pipe, and make a loop of bigger pipe like that :3? The fitting will need to be custom but I'd love to see someone actually try something that crazy

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

1 minute ago, Megazero said:

Why not have RGB color :3? I know it wont be easy to do at all, and I'm not even sure if it possible, but IF there's somekind of LED strip that's completely waterproof wouldnt putting one throughout your system look really awesome? or for example people often use really thin pipe to make the loop, but what if you use 2 pipe, both transparent, 1 big and 1 small, put the LED inside the small pipe so water dont get to it and put that pipe inside the bigger pipe, and make a loop of bigger pipe like that :3? The fitting will need to be custom but I'd love to see someone actually try something that crazy

Sounds like a really cool idea indeed. But unfortunatly I do not have acces to that kind of skill and knowledge. This will be my first watercooling project, so that will be far too advanced for me. 

For who wants to know why I want to do hardline as first build, it is that I love the look far more than soft tubing, and I do not have the budget to go from soft to hard.

My current rig: