Help finding a pre built?

I know this site is mostly for builders and such, but I need help finding a decent pre built. Not for me, my friend has a 1500 budget including EVERYTHING so I'm hoping to find one for around 1200 so he can get dual monitors for 200 and then the extra 100 being used for mouse/keyboard/speakers all that. I was going to try and teach him to build his own, I even had one planned out that I posted yesterday, but hes feeling uncomfortable with it, he also has a family and pets that could get in the way.

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

That one doesnt look too bad, I've been looking at a few others too. This one caught my eye. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA8H53YE1698

4GHZ quad core i7, 24G of ram, 32G SSD for boot maybe his render program, 2TB HDD for storage, a 750TI to help render speeds. But can a 460w power all that? How power hungry is a 750 TI?

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB