Will it be posative?

BlondeEskimo

So here's the deal I'm a first time builder and not so sure about fan placement on my case (fractal design r5)  

The case comes with 2 fans and I plan to get another of the same fan since they seem quite and the fans to match as mush as possible, I'm also getting the Corsair H110i GTX rad, my plan for the set up is to have a front mounted radiator with the 2 fans that come with the radiator pushing in and 2 of the fractal fans pulling, (and remember the filter is there so that's slowing airflow) and for exhaust my plan was the single fractal fan on the back, I'm guessing this will be a very positive pressure set up.

My second option is 2 fractal fans as intake and then put the radiator on the top with just the 2 corsair fans pushing through the radiator, so that would be the radiator and 1 fractal fan for exhast, would that still be positive pressure or would I need another fan on bottom intake? I'm assuming with the Corsair fans right on the top of the case it would be a bit louder.

So my final question,  would option A be to positive and would option 2 end up negative pressure?  

And last thing would it be beneficial to get a 4th fractal fan for option 1 and have another exhast fan on the top of the case?

14659595311721285639765.jpg

14 minutes ago, BlondeEskimo said:

-SNIP-

It just depends on the volume or amount of airflow coming in vs the air going out which you can vary by running the intakes fans at a higher RPM than the exhaust but I would suggest since you have the option to put the rad up top with two intakes fans running at a higher RPM to bring in more volume.

38 minutes ago, W-L said:

It just depends on the volume or amount of airflow coming in vs the air going out which you can vary by running the intakes fans at a higher RPM than the exhaust but I would suggest since you have the option to put the rad up top with two intakes fans running at a higher RPM to bring in more volume.

Thanks for the feedback ?