Frustated by Realtek GBE Onboard LAN Chips on MOBO

pranavakazack

Problem 

My Onboard LAN Driver gave up on me.I unplugged & re connected my SSD containing Windows 7 Ultimate OS 64 Bit. The computer basically saw that as a hardware change & messed up my  LAN Driver & Windows license. On my Network Adapter, the "Local Area Connection " Status keeps on "Identifying" or if it completes, it says "Unidentified Network".

My WiFi works properly,but I cannot setup Internet Connection via LAN.

Things I tried 

1. Updating to latest drivers from both Realtek Website(Both All-in-one & Auto Installation version) & Mobo Website.

2. Uninstalling current drivers, clearing up registry with CCCleaner,Disk Cleanup & restarting the whole system,only to find out the OS automatically installs the factory drivers,on which I update those above mentioned drivers.(Even tried without restarting)
 3. Reseting my TCP/IP

4. In the Device Manager,Under Network Adapters, there was an yellow exclamation mark on Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter, which I solved by Setting the DisabledComponents Value data to located in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\TCPIP6\Parameters of the Registry Editor,which remove the exclamation mark but no luck on getting the internet to work.

5. Disabling & Re-enabling Onbord LAN Controller setting in my BIOS.

I contacted my Internet Service Provider, he said there is a LAN Driver issue, he tried manually entering IP Address,Subnet Mask,Default Gateway & DNS Server values on the Ipv4 section of the "Local Area Connection" Network. 

My computer technician said to format my pc which i am keeping as a last resort.

Options to consider 

PCIE LAN Card

PC/USB to WiFi Adapter

BIOS Update maybe ?

I am not considering a format, as my applications have files linked to C drive & might take a whole day reinstall on a fresh pc.

Specs

Motherboard : Gigabyte H97M-D3H (rev 1.0)

Onboard Lan : Realtek GBE Lan Chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)

first of all try disabling antivirus ( permanent ) reboot and see if it can be identified. Then if not try a pci card ( wired network is always the best ). :)

24 minutes ago, Mountine said:

first of all try disabling antivirus ( permanent ) reboot and see if it can be identified. Then if not try a pci card ( wired network is always the best ). :)

That was the first thing i did, and for every step in the way

you can actually try to reinstall the tcp/ip protocol for yuor network card 

2 minutes ago, Mountine said:

you can actually try to reinstall the tcp/ip protocol for yuor network card 

How do i do that ? Total newbie here,can you elaborate? I do not have a separate network card except the onborad mobo one

2 minutes ago, Mountine said:

you can follow these thread : http://superuser.com/questions/30995/how-to-reinstall-the-tcp-ip-protocol-driver-on-windows-7

if it does not help try updating the bios ( you can use the ez flash utility i think ) and reinstall the latest driver :)

I think its called q flash for gigabyte, anyways, can i damage my hardware if i do it incorrectly ?

actually at these days there is a 2 bios in the mobo so in case of a fault it can actually restore itself. I upgrade tons of BIOS and never get issues, the only thing could happen is the misconfiguration of RAID settings, but if you dont have do it :)

4 minutes ago, Mountine said:

actually at these days there is a 2 bios in the mobo so in case of a fault it can actually restore itself. I upgrade tons of BIOS and never get issues, the only thing could happen is the misconfiguration of RAID settings, but if you dont have do it :)

Also http://www.gigabyte.in/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5258#bios which one should i download ? the latest bios is a beta bios, I think i have an F5, latest is F8b

Sorry for bothering you more, but if suppose i am on F5, and i want to get to F7, should i first flash F6 & then F7 or skipping F6 would be just fine ?

And in the BIOS Update description there is no mention of improved LAN Drivers or anything