Best closed loop cooler?

So I want to get the best/cheapest closed looped single rad CPU cooler, Suggestions?

I need it to be compatible with Intel socket and my budget is $60-$70ish. I was thinking the corsair H60?   

Intel i7 2600k 3.4GHz, 16GB corsair Vengeance, MSI Z77A-GD65 MOBO, MSI Radeon 7870 Hawk, Corsair TX750 PSU, Corsair H100i, Phantom 410,Samsung 250GB Pro  Seagate barracuda 1T.  

for that price i think getting a good air cooler is much better unless you are looking for the looks and aesthetics?

Do you have to go with a closed loop cooler? with 60-70 bucks you can get a really nice air cooler that will perform better than the H60.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I guess I'm open for air cooling it just i like the look of a water block and I carry my case around and isn't air cooling heavier? 

Intel i7 2600k 3.4GHz, 16GB corsair Vengeance, MSI Z77A-GD65 MOBO, MSI Radeon 7870 Hawk, Corsair TX750 PSU, Corsair H100i, Phantom 410,Samsung 250GB Pro  Seagate barracuda 1T.  

I guess I'm open for air cooling it just i like the look of a water block and I carry my case around and isn't air cooling heavier? 

When you say "carry your case" what do you mean by that?

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

not really. both are made out of metal and other stuff and water cooler has water to add to the weight.

the difference is where that weight is hanging from. 

air coolers tend to put more strain on the mother board (but with a proper back plate this will not be an issue)

and a water cooler put all the wight to the case.

oh, I mean I take my computer to friends houses for LANs. So what are the best/cheapest air cooling?

oh, I mean I take my computer to friends houses for LANs. So what are the best/cheapest air cooling?

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo. Just make sure that you case can fit it.

60-70 can get you a crazy good air cooler. I've seen NH-D14s drop to that level. Of course, that would be overkill, but it would outperform the H60 by a LOT.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Thanks