Logitech G430's not working!

chargerjake
Go to solution Solved by chargerjake,

EDIT: Everything's fine now. I don't know what the fuck happened, I could swear everything was working. Anyway, thanks for the help, everyone.

So, today I decided to rearrange my setup, so I powered my PC off and unplugged everything. When I had everything back where I wanted it, I plugged everything in. Everything works fine except for my headset, Logitech G430s. I've tried google searching this, uninstalling drivers, reinstalling drivers, restarting, different USB ports, pretty much anything you can think of. It registers them in control panel, and as headphones, and the Logitech Gaming software even recognizes them. I doubt it would be a hardware issue, as they were working before I moved everything.

Any help is hugely appreciated.

EDIT: 10 mins after I posted, I tried taking the dongle off of the headphone and mic lines, then plugging those into the back panel of my motherboard. It fixed the issue of no sound, however they don't show up in Logitech Gaming Software, but if I plug the dongle back in, they show up in the software but play no sound. What the fuck, Logitech?

PC SETUP: | i5-4440 3.1 GHz | MSI Z97s Krait | EVGA GTX 970 | G.Skill Value 8GB | WDC Blue 500GB | NZXT S340

MOBILE SETUP: | Apple iPhone 6 | iOS 10b4 | Apple Watch Stainless Steel w/ Black Sport Band | WatchOS 3b4

Steam: chargerjake | Origin: chargerjake

1 minute ago, Crunchynmilk said:

is it possible that your volume isnt turned up?

That was the first thing I tried. I'm not exactly an idiot... :D

PC SETUP: | i5-4440 3.1 GHz | MSI Z97s Krait | EVGA GTX 970 | G.Skill Value 8GB | WDC Blue 500GB | NZXT S340

MOBILE SETUP: | Apple iPhone 6 | iOS 10b4 | Apple Watch Stainless Steel w/ Black Sport Band | WatchOS 3b4

1 minute ago, chargerjake said:

That was the first thing I tried. I'm not exactly an idiot... :D

idk then, try calling their support number on the weekdays mid-dayish. My keyboard keeps changing profiles by them for no reason and its really agrivating.

2 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Have you tried them on another computer?

Yes, I tried them on my phone using the individual headphone line, not attached to the dongle. That worked, so I tried unplugging the dongle and plugging them into my computer. They work now, but I can't tune anything in the software.

2 minutes ago, Crunchynmilk said:

idk then, try calling their support number on the weekdays mid-dayish. My keyboard keeps changing profiles by them for no reason and its really agrivating.

Got them to work by using the individual 3.5mm jacks w/o the dongle. It works, but they don't show up in the software at all, meaning I can't use my equalizer settings :(

EDIT: Everything's fine now. I don't know what the fuck happened, I could swear everything was working. Anyway, thanks for the help, everyone.