Games that will run smoothly at my specs

djdelarosa25

I'm looking to buy games for my new laptop. Can any of you suggest good games that will run at 60 fps on 1366x768 (even lowest settings) on my hardware? I like open-world games such as the AC series and the GTA series and also fps games. Games must not be older than GTA IV era.

Right now I'm looking at GTA IV, GTA Episodes of LC, AC4, and AC:B.

Assuming the new laptop that you got is the one listed in your signature with the GTX 850M then you could play (according to notebookcheck.net - http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-850M.107795.0.html)

Fallout 4, Rainbow Six Siege, (almost) Xcom 2, Black ops 3, Fifa 16, MGS 5, Mad Max, BF hardline, DA: inquisition, FC4, Civ beyond earth, Middle-earth: Shadow of mordor, Watch dogs, Wolfenstein, ESO, Titanfall, COD ghosts, Batman:Arkham origins, Total war rome 2, and quite a bit more. Just read the notebookcheck page

Remember to quote if you want us to see your answer ASAP!

3 minutes ago, Amazingjoseph11 said:

Specs? i have signatures turned off 

i5-4210H, GTX 850M, 4 GB

8 minutes ago, djdelarosa25 said:

I'm looking to buy games for my new laptop. Can any of you suggest good games that will run at 60 fps on 1366x768 (even lowest settings) on my hardware? I like open-world games such as the AC series and the GTA series and also fps games. Games must not be older than GTA IV era.

Right now I'm looking at GTA IV, GTA Episodes of LC, AC4, and AC:B.

Fallout 4 should work well as i know a friend with a desktop i5 and a gtx 660 and it runs smoothly