which power supply

L0str31
Go to solution Solved by Energycore,
2 minutes ago, L0str31 said:

I GOT THIS MOTHERBOARD https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/P965_NeoF_V2.html#hero-overview

which power supply suppot i have bad english someone can help me ATX normal or ATX12V OR other 

or which power is workd for this mobo  this link choose http://pcpartpicker.com/products/power-supply/

Here is a list of PSUs that will work with your build: http://pcpartpicker.com/products/power-supply/

On a serious note, what is your budget? What are the components that will be in your PC?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

1 hour ago, Energycore said:

Ty

2 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Here is a list of PSUs that will work with your build: http://pcpartpicker.com/products/power-supply/

On a serious note, what is your budget? What are the components that will be in your PC?

Right I saw u ask this i want to make lga775 socket pc I got mobo and gt 630 video and cpu with 30 euro and I try to find I atx ty for information that is I got one question the motherboard have components wire cable 

12 minutes ago, L0str31 said:

Right I saw u ask this i want to make lga775 socket pc I got mobo and gt 630 video and cpu with 30 euro and I try to find I atx ty for information that is I got one question the motherboard have components wire cable 

I know you said that your English wasn't the best, but I don't understand that. Can you possibly use Google Translate to make it clearer please?

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

9 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

I know you said that your English wasn't the best, but I don't understand that. Can you possibly use Google Translate to make it clearer please?

This components I have msi p965 neo-f v2 with one video gt 630 and processor intel core 2 how much power

9 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

And I try find case and PSU

5 hours ago, L0str31 said:

This components I have msi p965 neo-f v2 with one video gt 630 and processor intel core 2 how much power

That system will require maybe 250W so don't worry too much about wattage from your PSU too much.

5 hours ago, L0str31 said:

And I try find case and PSU

I believe a few good PSUs were listed above and for a case, the Deepcool Tesseract shouldn't cost you a ton of money (around $35 USD) but if you have more money then a Fractal Define S is available for $70 USD.

35 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

That system will require maybe 250W so don't worry too much about wattage from your PSU too much.

I believe a few good PSUs were listed above and for a case, the Deepcool Tesseract shouldn't cost you a ton of money (around $35 USD) but if you have more money then a Fractal Define S is available for $70 USD.

I think 500 is enough

8 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

500W is definitely enough, yes.

I live netherland I try find I can find I find other think u think case is nothing different quality  this case u show is awesome