Tech in the UK

Why is it always sooo difficult to get good tech in the UK, its always sub-par in main stores and their are very few tech stores and new things are very expensive and over priced

By tech, if you just mean PC parts in general, the best places to go are the following - 

Overclockers

Scan

Novatech

Amazon

But i do agree that shit's way too expensive atm. We're getting shafted on GTX 1080 prices.

6 minutes ago, fredthatguy said:

Why is it always sooo difficult to get good tech in the UK, its always sub-par in main stores and their are very few tech stores and new things are very expensive and over priced

Everything can be bought online from countless of UK online stores. Anything in stores such as PC world/Currys, Comet and the likes is below sub par and meant for the average consumer not a knowledgeable individual.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

I've never had any difficulty getting tech in the UK. The only issue is the higher cost.

Linus is my fetish.

It isn't difficult to get good tech it is just you have to look online. You do have Pc world, currys, argos and maplin but they are aimed at the average consumer and cost higher in comparison to online. There was also comet but that closed down. There are a few good stores in the UK like Scan computers but you will have to travel long distances or if your really lucky to live next to one.