CPU Cooling for this build - suggestions?

Technical GGG

I am interested in building this gaming PC but I can't decide on what kind of CPU cooling to use. I checked out the Cooler Master Hyper 212X fan cooler and then I came upon the Corsair H115i all in one liquid cooler. There is a price difference between these two but I am not sure of the benefits of the H115i. Any suggestions for this build?

Build: 

Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor 

CPU Cooler goes here... 

ASRock Fatal1ty H170 Performance ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2133 Memory

Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (I plan on adding more drives in the future)

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Superclocked Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card

Corsair 750D Airflow Edition Case

EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

HP DVD1265I DVD/CD Writer

5 minutes ago, Technical GGG said:

-snip-

First of all can you change the font color? It makes it hard to read on the dark theme.

The H115i Is worlds better than the 212x so if you are doing any overclocking then get the H115i.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

The H115i will dissipate the heat of the CPU much better than the Hyper 212X. It does come with more points of failure though and noise may potentially be a problem. But between the two, the H115i will be the better choice for overclocking. If you're not overclocking, then a simple air cooler would do fine.

On a side note, pairing an unlocked CPU with the H170 chipset is wasteful. You want a Z170 motherboard to overclock or the i7 6700 if you aren't planning to.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder