Load Balancing router

mcraftax

Can someone suggest a load balancing router with LTE connection, DSL modem or plus standalone modems for those connection or some combo of that.

So LTE connection and DSL connection load balancing solution.

@TomSerious Asked for suggestion in another thread which as about how to do it but I didn't know which router to suggest.

Tom you could use your existing routers as modem as I explain in your thread (the two different ways).

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

What are you looking for?

Wait, are you asking this so you can then take the answer to that other thread? :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

18 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Wait, are you asking this so you can then take the answer to that other thread? :P

Since he tagged me in this thread, I guess he meant me to follow it too and see the replies ;D

Now, I found some devices from linksys but those are more for small enterprise use (pretty pricey).

I guess I will search more tomorrow,

good night everybody.

16 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

No, funny :), i tagged him in it and i did this because this was not the original question of the thread and I know other people, me included, look at a thread and see if a post has lots of comments and guess it is answered because no one never seams to used the solved mark, so this would result in no one responding.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

What are you looking for?