How much i use?

SmilesRising

is there any quick way to see how much internet i use in a month? how many gb?

Watches and computers                    

2 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

is there any quick way to see how much internet i use in a month? how many gb?

My ISP has a web page for that, you might want to contact your local ISP for that!

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

Your ISP may have a monitor that you can access in your customer portal. If you don't have a limit on bandwidth, they may not.

There are a few programs you can use but I'm foggy headed from work, can't think of any off the top of my head. Google might be able to help though.

15 minutes ago, smittywits said:

Your ISP may have a monitor that you can access in your customer portal. If you don't have a limit on bandwidth, they may not.

There are a few programs you can use but I'm foggy headed from work, can't think of any off the top of my head. Google might be able to help though.

im on the customer portal and i have signed in but i dont find anything :/

Watches and computers                    

1 minute ago, smiles rising said:

im on the customer portal and i have signed in but i dont find anything :/

I can't see what you're seeing there, so I can't help much. If your ISP doesn't have a bandwidth cap then they probably don't track your data consumption. You're in Sweden, so it's very possible that you don't have one. You may have to call and ask them if they do or use some software instead.

2 minutes ago, smittywits said:

I can't see what you're seeing there, so I can't help much. If your ISP doesn't have a bandwidth cap then they probably don't track your data consumption. You're in Sweden, so it's very possible that you don't have one. You may have to call and ask them if they do or use some software instead.

i guess ill call them in a couple of days and see if they track the consumption.. 

Watches and computers                    

1 minute ago, smiles rising said:

i guess ill call them in a couple of days and see if they track the consumption.. 

It's really really unlikely that they do; Sweden is top 5 for internet on the entire planet. Worth a shot if you're okay with the hold times though, I suppose.