Headphones

elguito
Go to solution Solved by Langdon,

the budget is roughly around 100-120 and open or closed because i need another headset and already have a pair of sennheiser HD449's and i dont have the tools to fix them

Just use your HD449's and get a microphone to go with it like the Zalman clip on mic, modmic, or Blue Snowflake.

my steelseries 7H's just died. the right ear has no sound. im looking for recommendations on a new headset. i like the way they fit on my head and the retractable mic. 

Try to open it up and fix the cable, it might just be loose.

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

could try fixing them.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58771-headphone-cable-fixing-guide/

if not, what are you looking for(open/closed, budget, etc.)

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

the budget is roughly around 100-120 and open or closed because i need another headset and already have a pair of sennheiser HD449's and i dont have the tools to fix them

Just use your HD449's and get a microphone to go with it like the Zalman clip on mic, modmic, or Blue Snowflake.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Get the Pioneer SE-A1000 and Blue Snowball microphone and you will be sorted.

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.