BEST RECOVERY SOFTWARE

Go to solution Solved by Sack,
7 minutes ago, Snizer11 said:

Guys, can you help me about recovery software that i can download on the internet and has full versions of it. I badly need this coz my brother accidentally formatted my hard disk drive and lost about 50 gb worth of important documents i need my work... PLS help me.. any ideas will be good. and if you have link in this download please provide it also. and if you have that kind of software do you have uploaded it so can i have copy of it?

advance thanks for anyone will help me in this...

First of all, you should have backed this up! Second, these kinds of software are really special tools and you often need an expert just to find stuff. Most importantly don't use this hard drive for anything, don't store anything on it! The only software I know of that is free is Recuva from piriform (here), and it's not 100% you will be able to actually find them, if the documents are really important, take them to an expert and have them recovered

Guys, can you help me about recovery software that i can download on the internet and has full versions of it. I badly need this coz my brother accidentally formatted my hard disk drive and lost about 50 gb worth of important documents i need my work... PLS help me.. any ideas will be good. and if you have link in this download please provide it also. and if you have that kind of software do you have uploaded it so can i have copy of it?

7 minutes ago, Snizer11 said:

First of all, you should have backed this up! Second, these kinds of software are really special tools and you often need an expert just to find stuff. Most importantly don't use this hard drive for anything, don't store anything on it! The only software I know of that is free is Recuva from piriform (here), and it's not 100% you will be able to actually find them, if the documents are really important, take them to an expert and have them recovered

I have only used TestDisk for Linux and it worked quite well. It should also be available for Windows. Still in the Windows side of things, I've heard Recuva is quite good.

tnx guys... i'll try both of this and also i will back up all my documents so this wont happen again. i really appreciate it  

As a rule of thumb, never borrow your work computer to anyone unless you're 200% sure they won't do some stupid stuff like formatting the hard drive. This is the reason why I only let my relatives access my computer from a Guest account.

I suggest you put up a very strong backup policy, preferrably one that entails using a server and starts automatically.

2 minutes ago, Lehti said:

As a rule of thumb, never borrow your work computer to anyone unless you're 200% sure they won't do some stupid stuff like formatting the hard drive. This is the reason why I only let my relatives access my computer from a Guest account.

I suggest you put up a very strong backup policy, preferrably one that entails using a server and starts automatically.

I really agree to that. Shit happens but i'm really glad that you guys help me on this one. I search in this software but i dunno if this works so i go in the forum to ask some ideas and help. Then just a moment a help arrived. I was very i relieved. When i recover this one i will back this up on my google drive for sure.