PC does't turn on

Brosares

So my PC doesn't Boot up when i start it only my CPU fans and the Case fans spin but it doesn't Boot.

I took out the GPU and the ram but it still didn't started so does any of u guys maybe know what to do?

My friend had something like this too, is the CPU placed correctly?

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

6 minutes ago, xDanielxOossiex said:

My friend had something like this too, is the CPU placed correctly?

I never took it out so it should be placed correctly, it worked correctly for like 7month but since today i have this issue

do you get any beeps when you start it or does your motherboard have an led display on it to display number? the beeps or led display will help narrow it down to tell you what you need to check.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

2 hours ago, toms94z71 said:

do you get any beeps when you start it or does your motherboard have an led display on it to display number? the beeps or led display will help narrow it down to tell you what you need to check.

I just disassembled my whole PC and then assembled it again and now everything works perfectly again maybe it just was a cable which wasn't rly in it's slot

7 hours ago, Brosares said:

I just disassembled my whole PC and then assembled it again and now everything works perfectly again maybe it just was a cable which wasn't rly in it's slot

very possible, glad you got it working.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger