Custom LED setup help?

VictorianReaper

I want to do custom case lighting with my Bitfenix prodigy M Black, the first thing I want to know is how to create a "starlight effect" or "sparkle" kind of like the razer Chroma effect. where it sparkles between 2-3 different colors on random keys but with case LEDs I have very little information

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

2 minutes ago, ixiboneheadixi said:

Do you already have LEDs or looking to buy some?

looking to buy some. thanks <3

P.S. That Profile Pic is fire 

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

1 minute ago, VictorianReaper said:

looking to buy some. thanks <3

P.S. That Profile Pic is fire 

if you want to have effects rather than just straight up lighting check out the NZXT Hue+ here's a video review of it 

I had 0 clue this was a thing thanks so much I appreciate your help

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals

1 minute ago, VictorianReaper said:

I had 0 clue this was a thing thanks so much I appreciate your help

no problem. if you want stuff like effects you pretty much need that, although some of the new motherboards out have RGB controllers on them you can plug your strips into and control with software.