Pre/Auto Record Software

I am looking for a piece of software similar to MSI Afterburners video capture feature.

I would like it to always be recording then when I press a hotkey it will save the past minute of gameplay.

So I can play games then if something happens I will be able to save the clip rather than having a huge clip to sift through to find the thing that happened.

I know Linus has done unboxings of the Avermedia capture cards and I believe they have this feature but is there just a program that will do it instead?

Thanks

Corsair 400R / Intel Core i7 2600K / MSI P67A-GD53 / 2 X MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti Twin Frozr II SLI / Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4GB) 1600Mhz

OCZ ZT 550W / Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo / Crucial M4 128GB (2x64GB RAID 0) / WD Caviar Green 1TB / Arctic Silver 5

All of those programs are recording all the time and delete everything past 1 minute before. Just cut the video yourself... If you miss anything and it's Super quick in something virtualdub. Don't be lazy :)

Fraps

Even capture cards aren't capturing all the time. They capture all your gameplay and save it to file. If you are looking for something that saves everything and compresses it, you are looking for built-in recording ingame. Valve games have, SC2 has something similiar and most older games has something like that, Usually called Demo or demoing. You'll propably have trigger it by yourself but since it uses game engine as renderer, it won't take so much of you hdd space.

Something like that would be Nvidias Shadowplay which is coming at some point, but for now you have to put some effort on recording.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv