Razer Deathadder 2013 Sensitivity Problem

Go to solution Solved by MagnusGrønstad,
3 minutes ago, agentagent47 said:

here's the problem. i set my DPI to 400 since the i have the mouse about a year ago. but when i turn on my PC my synapse doesn't automatically run and im fine with that because that's what i told it to do because i don't use my PC to game all the time. For browsing i already got used to using the side button to go back at a site. then when i want to play games i sometimes forgot to turn on the razer synapse. why would i want to use razer synapse ? because i bind one of the side button to the 'K' witch is CS GO's in game button for voicechat so i really need it. but my in game (CSGO) sensitivity change after i turned on razer synapse even though the DPI stays the same ( i assume the mouse remember the DPI is the same all the time without the razer synapse because i felt no different comparing razer synapse on or off on the desktop) . normally i don't have this problem, but i think it happen after i updated synapse. can someone help me with this ?

ditch synapse all together and just map the key in CS:GO.

here's the problem. i set my DPI to 400 since the i have the mouse about a year ago. but when i turn on my PC my synapse doesn't automatically run and im fine with that because that's what i told it to do because i don't use my PC to game all the time. For browsing i already got used to using the side button to go back at a site. then when i want to play games i sometimes forgot to turn on the razer synapse. why would i want to use razer synapse ? because i bind one of the side button to the 'K' witch is CS GO's in game button for voicechat so i really need it. but my in game (CSGO) sensitivity change after i turned on razer synapse even though the DPI stays the same ( i assume the mouse remember the DPI is the same all the time without the razer synapse because i felt no different comparing razer synapse on or off on the desktop) . normally i don't have this problem, but i think it happen after i updated synapse. can someone help me with this ?

Edited by MagnusGrønstad

razer synapse changes the dpi even when not using it on my deathadder is use the stock 1800 dpi and change the sensitivity in-game works fine.

PC || CPU - I5 3570K @4.5ghz|| Motherboard - Asrock Z77 extreme 4 || CPU Cooler - Corsair H100 || RAM - 1x8GB Vengeance Blue - XPG Adata 2x4GB's (16GB) || Graphics card - EVGA GTX 970 superclocked ACX 2.0 SLI || Storage- SEAGATE FIRECUDA 1TB ||PSU- Corsair AX750 watt gold rated|| Case- NZXT 340 WHITE

6 minutes ago, MagnusGrønstad said:

i really doubt you can map the side button in CS:GO because it's a macro buttons and macro buttons are optional and not standard in a normal mouse. but if you know how, please tell me.

7 minutes ago, GtaSeriesFan said:

razer synapse changes the dpi even when not using it on my deathadder is use the stock 1800 dpi and change the sensitivity in-game works fine.

so what your saying is that without the razer synapse turn on, the mouse is using it's default DPI of 1800 and with the razer synapse turned on, the mouse uses whatever DPI it set to in the software ? if that so, ill try to set the sensitivity to 1800. will report you back.

1 minute ago, agentagent47 said:

i really doubt you can map the side button in CS:GO because it's a macro buttons and macro buttons are optional and not standard in a normal mouse. but if you know how, please tell me.

CS:GO should support it. go to controls or whatever in the options menu. and when you're editing the keys, just click the button? I can map my macro keys in bf3 and bf4 atleast...

so what your saying is that without the razer synapse turn on, the mouse is using it's default DPI of 1800 and with the razer synapse turned on, the mouse uses whatever DPI it set to in the software ? if that so, ill try to set the sensitivity to 1800. will report you back.

the mouse uses the dpi you set in the program even when it's closed but i never used an other dpi than the stock value.

PC || CPU - I5 3570K @4.5ghz|| Motherboard - Asrock Z77 extreme 4 || CPU Cooler - Corsair H100 || RAM - 1x8GB Vengeance Blue - XPG Adata 2x4GB's (16GB) || Graphics card - EVGA GTX 970 superclocked ACX 2.0 SLI || Storage- SEAGATE FIRECUDA 1TB ||PSU- Corsair AX750 watt gold rated|| Case- NZXT 340 WHITE

Hey, I have the same mouse and also have used voice chat for CSGO and tf2 with the side of my mouse.

If you want to map it to voice chat, make sure razer synapse is turned off so the 2 buttons on the side of your mouse (mouse4 and mouse5) are the ones being pressed and then simply go into the CSGO settings and change the key to either mouse4 or mouse5.

Hope this helped :D

17 minutes ago, MagnusGrønstad said:

CS:GO should support it. go to controls or whatever in the options menu. and when you're editing the keys, just click the button? I can map my macro keys in bf3 and bf4 atleast...

ohh wow. i after almost 1.6k hours on CS:GO i don't even know that the game supported it! TY BRO :D i owe you an AWP'ology.

1 minute ago, Pineapple Wolf said:

Hey, I have the same mouse and also have used voice chat for CSGO and tf2 with the side of my mouse.

If you want to map it to voice chat, make sure razer synapse is turned off so the 2 buttons on the side of your mouse (mouse4 and mouse5) are the ones being pressed and then simply go into the CSGO settings and change the key to either mouse4 or mouse5.

Hope this helped :D

yes i just found this. turns out, if you have razer synapse open, mouse4 and mouse5 ( the side buttons ) is not supported by CS:GO. you were late 3 minutes though. but thanks

yes i just found this. turns out, if you have razer synapse open, mouse4 and mouse5 ( the side buttons ) is not supported by CS:GO. you were late 3 minutes though. but thanks

Haha no problem, just glad you got it sorted out

ohh wow. i after almost 1.6k hours on CS:GO i don't even know that the game supported it! TY BRO :D i owe you an AWP'ology.

no problem buddy