Hey Im trying to Build a PC

Deportz

So im looking to make an AMD build, not to expensive like $600, i want to run CSGO and games that arent that demanding. I want it to run at like 120fps and 1440p or even 4k. Please help me out and thank you in advanced.

10 minutes ago, Deportz said:

So im looking to make an AMD build, not to expensive like $600, i want to run CSGO and games that arent that demanding. I want it to run at like 120fps and 1440p or even 4k. Please help me out and thank you in advanced.

Not going to happen at $600 imo. You'd have to go with a cheap motherboard and an underpowered processor, like the 860K, maybe the 6300, that would bottleneck your R9 390/390X (which eats up more than half of your budget) and keep you below 120fps anyway. And, yo dawg, I heard you like campfires, so I got you a $40 PSU that fits what's left of your budget.

At $600, 1080p is completely realistic with an R9 380 and an 860K. Not 1440p, and certainly not 4k. Sorry to shoot that idea down.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.