What headset to get?

かあびぃ

I'm looking for a new headset, and i need it to be wireless. I've been looking at a couple of products, and i'd like you guys to tell me which one you'd get yourselves :)

Mic quality is a huge issue for me, audio is important too, but i really want a good mic on the headset (and i do not want a condenser mic, im looking for a headset)

Which one of these?

Logitech G933

Razer Man O'War

Corsair Void Wireless

CPU: i7 5820k @3.2           Motherboard: Asrock x99x Killer           CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO           GPU: Asus 280x DirectCU II

Case: NZXT S340            RAM: 8GB Hyperx Fury DDR4 @2133MHz           HDD: Corsair Force LS 120GB           PSU: EVGA GQ 650W 80+GOLD

Most people don't recommend headsets due to the larger premium especially with Bluetooth, The g933 is a better headset however the Void is decent for it's price all things considered.  

Razer is garbage and Corsair is meh.

Logitech is really the only one with a great reputation for headsets, but you could still do better.

I'd rather avoid wireless headsets to be very honest because they just arent overly practical all the time. I'd rather go for a very good wired solution and then use the money elsewhere. For a very good wired headset, I can't recommend the Kingston HyperX Clouds or Clouds IIs. The Clouds have an AMAZING Microphone and very good sound reproduction for an under-$100 budget, but again it's not wireless. You need to choose whether you want good audio/mic or wireless as both combined becomes very expensive.

For wireless though, I'd avoid Razer all together as they truly are garbage. Corsair, as much as I love them, also don't seem to be too good in the headset department.

LTT has a lot of reviews of Wireless headphones on their youtube from 2014 or so.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Can't go wrong with the Hyper X Cloud.

I have the Cloud II and have had it for almost a year with no issues. A great well made quality headset.

You can choose a Cloud I which uses the jacks or the Cloud II with the USB connection and dongle.

14 minutes ago, ThatCoolBlueKidd said:

I'd rather avoid wireless headsets to be very honest because they just arent overly practical all the time. I'd rather go for a very good wired solution and then use the money elsewhere. For a very good wired headset, I can't recommend the Kingston HyperX Clouds or Clouds IIs. The Clouds have an AMAZING Microphone and very good sound reproduction for an under-$100 budget, but again it's not wireless. You need to choose whether you want good audio/mic or wireless as both combined becomes very expensive.

For wireless though, I'd avoid Razer all together as they truly are garbage. Corsair, as much as I love them, also don't seem to be too good in the headset department.

LTT has a lot of reviews of Wireless headphones on their youtube from 2014 or so.

11 minutes ago, MastuhWaffles said:

Can't go wrong with the Hyper X Cloud.

I have the Cloud II and have had it for almost a year with no issues. A great well made quality headset.

You can choose a Cloud I which uses the jacks or the Cloud II with the USB connection and dongle.

Totally agreed. I've a Hyper X Cloud II aswell. the sound is awesome, and the mic is detachable.

There is even a new one coming out soon: The Hyper X Cloud Revolver. they looks sick and i think it will perform even better than the Cloud II.