what games can i play???

FOSHIZZLE

my pc is not that good so I need your help on games that my system could handle.
CPU: i5 2400
RAM: 4gigs ( upgrading to 8 gigs the dual channel one)
GPU: gtx 750ti stormx dual 2gb :D

Minesweeper mincraft almost any free web games and free games on steam

Team fortress 2, Minecraft, Agar.io

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

many AAA Games from 2 years ago would run fine on low graphics.

Assassin's creed rogue is really great

rocket league runs smooth on low graphics

etc.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

What kinds of games do you like or want to try? There are actually quite a lot you can play.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

hmm most 2014-2015 AAA games on med-high without AA,some triple aaa games from 2013 and 2012 on high 60fps,2016 games like overwatch on low-med 60 fps,if u want high then 20-30 fps,esports like dota 2 and and csgo ultra 120fps,call of duty again med-high maybe 50-60 fps,other classic games like emulators can be easily run

2 minutes ago, bluefire908 said:

hmm most 2014-2015 AAA games on med-high without AA,some triple aaa games from 2013 and 2012 on high 60fps,2016 games like overwatch on low-med 60 fps,if u want high then 20-30 fps,esports like dota 2 and and csgo ultra 120fps,call of duty again med-high maybe 50-60 fps,other classic games like emulators can be easily run

thanks. btw im not into harcore gaming im just a casual gamer and i dont care about "ultra" settings and other stuff as long as i can play games smoothly. im into steam games and fps like battlefield ( do you think i can run maybe battlefield 3 in my system what settings would you suggest so i can play it smoothly?) thanks again :D

17 minutes ago, FOSHIZZLE said:

my pc is not that good so I need your help on games that my system could handle.
CPU: i5 2400
RAM: 4gigs ( upgrading to 8 gigs the dual channel one)
GPU: gtx 750ti stormx dual 2gb :D

Hi, Once Again. Ur Pc specs aren't too bad. U can run almost all games at medium settings if u upgrade to 8 gb of ram. Which games are you planning to run by the way. Tell me and ill let you know at what.settings you can play them in. :)

1 hour ago, FOSHIZZLE said:

thanks. btw im not into harcore gaming im just a casual gamer and i dont care about "ultra" settings and other stuff as long as i can play games smoothly. im into steam games and fps like battlefield ( do you think i can run maybe battlefield 3 in my system what settings would you suggest so i can play it smoothly?) thanks again :D

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/NVIDIA/GeForce_GTX_750_Ti/9.html

At 1080p you can play maxed out everything with no AA at 1080p

but if you check out Digital Foundry they test the 750ti with an i3 on new games all the time, you can watch their video for what settings they used and framerates they get.

Also overclock it, Overclocking without changing voltage will not damage your card in any measurable way.

• Get MSI afterburner, go to settings, then  monitoring, change "GPU Temperature" to "show in On-Screen Display", do this with GPU core Clock and Memory Clock, as well as Power Limit

• Launch battlefield 3 Single Player, do max settings with vsync off

• set the "power limit" in Afterburner to 145% or whatever is the maximum and keep increasing "Core Clock" by 26mhz until the game crashes, then go back 39mhz and try to run the game for a few hours if it crashes just turn it down another 13mhz.

• Once thats done do the same with memory clock

Digital Foundry got +200 on the core and +400 on the memory but you cant guarantee that performance, your card could be better or worse.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R